Page 5 of 210 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2959873;
    Maybe they were talking about DeAnna's season when they said that, lol!

In some ways what else are they going to say? Don't bother watching the show because it is a train wreck w/a predetermined ending? I guess they thought just because there was an engagement that it would be enough to appease us? There is a huge part of the audience that is not buying it this year...
    rumours circulated prior to the show even airing that Shayne was 'hired' and she was the 'fall girl'......I think that put a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths and Chris was doing damage control.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2959913;
    rumours circulated prior to the show even airing that Shayne was 'hired' and she was the 'fall girl'......I think that put a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths and Chris was doing damage control.

And remember she said she would walk off if she felt the show wasn't for her.

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryMist;2959925;
    And remember she said she would walk off if she felt the show wasn't for her.
    I think Fleiss's set up is the bachelorette staring Shayne Lamas!
    Bring on the Bachelorette!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2959913;
    I am a hopeless romantic and even though I "want to believe" I really do...I hate having the mind of someone who studies criminal justice..you just never see things the same way again...lol...on one hand I am wondering if we are still being FLEISSED in some way..and the F1 is Chelsea...just too many things can be done with photoshop...and IF Shayne is F1...it will always wonder around in the back of my head "was this set up"

I am working on a longer post about the FRC with pictures but I don't have time to finish it here at work will probably get it up tonight...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

I posted this elsewhere but thought is should fit here better.

I have been reading everything since Monday and haven't really commented too much becasue something just does not sit right with me.

First off, I think it was very hard on him (don't get me wrong, I am not defending him) but, look at the way he was dressed, like he HAD been up all night debating his decision. I truly believe that Shayne was hired to be F1 and that is why we got the season we did. However, I truly believe that he has/had a very strong connection to Amanda. What if, after all of the FD's he told TPTB that he wanted to make Amanda his F1 and not Shayne, that he truly felt a connection with her. You how Fleiss and his minions are, they refused to let him out of the contract of choosing Shayne and therefore, let Amanda go at F3 instead of F2. Does this make any sense? Hence the extreme shock from Amanda, Chelsea not even hugging Amanda bye because i think Chelsea was just as shocked and the producers told her to stay put. Hasn't everyone stated that a couple of things have not changed in Fleiss's ways. The F2's always get the HTD gifts for the parents and the F3 RC lineup. Amanda and Shayne looking completely different from Chelsea. I think the whole time, it was supposed to be Amanda and Shayne in the final and then scripted for Shayne to be F1 but maybe, just maybe, Matt was trying to change the outcome and he wasn't allowed to???? There fore he lets her go now instead of later. Maybe that is why he told her that if he could just have 2more weeks (the filming would be over by then)Just some thoughts I have.
    Last edited by mommadeb; 04-30-2008 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;2959950;
    I posted this elsewhere but thought is should fit here better.

I have been reading everything since Monday and haven't really commented too much becasue something just does not sit right with me.

First off, I think it was very hard on him (don't get me wrong, I am not defending him) but, look at the way he was dressed, like he HAD been up all night debating his decision. I truly believe that Shayne was hired to be F1 and that is why we got the season we did. However, I truly believe that he has/had a very strong connection to Amanda. What if, after all of the FD's he told TPTB that he wanted to make Amanda his F1 and not Shayne, that he truly felt a connection with her. You how Fleiss and his minions are, they refused to let him out of the contract of choosing Shayne and therefore, let Amanda go at F3 instead of F2. Does this make any sense? Hence the extreme shock from Amanda, Chelsea not even hugging Amanda bye because i think Chelsea was just as shocked. Hasn't everyone stated that a couple of things have not changed in Fleiss's ways. The F2's always get the HTD gifts for the parents and the F3 RC lineup. Amanda and Shayne looking completely different from Chelsea. I think the whole time, it was supposed to be Amanda and Shayne in the final and then scripted for Shayne to be F1 but maybe, just maybe, Matt was trying to change the outcome and he wasn't allowed to???? There fore he lets her go now instead of later. Maybe that is why he told her that if he could just have 2more weeks (the filming would be over by then)Just some thoughts I have.

I have also thought that as well - he had to stay with an agreement - he really truly had feelings for Amanda - you can see it in his reaction to her at the bench. I suspect he was forced to take Shayne to the F2 by contract - essentially trading true feelings for Amanda for the hollywood romance. His reaction to the situation was just way to strong at the F3 - and from accounts of the WTA - evasive then as well to Amanda IMHO - something he will regret I have no doubt
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Another thought along this line is someone else mentioned that sometimes when you love someone, if you are hurt, you tend to lash out, hence the radio interview. JMO

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette

Anyone notice that Chelsea's my space page right next to her name says "You try making out with scuba gear on .. It's not that hot!"
    Bring on the Bachelorette!

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;2959959;
    Another thought along this line is someone else mentioned that sometimes when you love someone, if you are hurt, you tend to lash out, hence the radio interview. JMO

I agree
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2959957;
    I have also thought that as well - he had to stay with an agreement - he really truly had feelings for Amanda - you can see it in his reaction to her at the bench. I suspect he was forced to take Shayne to the F2 by contract - essentially trading true feelings for Amanda for the hollywood romance. His reaction to the situation was just way to strong at the F3 - and from accounts of the WTA - evasive then as well to Amanda IMHO - something he will regret I have no doubt
    I truly believe he will. I do believe the whole season was set up, but I don't think he expected to have a true connection with anybody and that is why he signed up. But when he did find a connection, he was not allowed to act on it. Everyone seems to think the HTD is what decided it for him to send her home, but I don't think so. I think he got her. But, you are right. He will have to live with his decision.