Page 3 of 210 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

I'm pretty stupid in that way, too! Whoddathunk somebody would plant a palm in England?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2959598;
    I noticed when I watched the previews AGAIN last night, that we see water behind Chels when she arrives to the podium, but behind Shayne are flowers, no water. And when you look at the SCs of him standing at the podium there only appears to be greenery behind him. I'll have to go look at all the SCs again, including whether Shayne's hair is up or down in the mirror pics.

One other thought - I think Amanda was to stay to F2 but once Chels decided to 'get romantic' she was switched out with Amanda, but Shayne was always going to be F1, and I suspect he knew by the HTDs - maybe even before that.

He knew from Day 1 when Fleiss hired him to do this. He was told, this is your job but you have to pick Shayne.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;2959629;
    I'm pretty stupid in that way, too! Whoddathunk somebody would plant a palm in England?
    Yes, but that is his home. He lives in the country. He should know if they are there are not.

You don't live there right? So, how could you know.

I know there are palms trees in my country. So, he should too.

I know a few plants that are native to my country, but I don't know all of them, so somebody could easily come up with a few I don't know.

I think a lot of things about him, but stupid isn't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;2959646;
    I know a few plants that are native to my country, but I don't know all of them, so somebody could easily come up with a few I don't know.

I think a lot of things about him, but stupid isn't one of them.

I am not trying to get into an argument. Really. I respect your opinion.

I think we just disagree. I think he is stupid for a lot of reasons. I thought that is part of the reason we come to this board, to state our opinions on the participants of this show.

I am sorry if I offended you.

FORT Fogey

So now that this show is winding down and I can see more of the whole picture, I don't think some of weboflove's posts were that outrageous. There might be more truth to them than we thought.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;2959635;
    Yes, but that is his home. He lives in the country. He should know if they are there are not.

You don't live there right? So, how could you know.

I know there are palms trees in my country. So, he should too.
    I was born there and lived there for 27 years, never knew either. Assumed there might be in some of the warmer climes of the UK (like Jersey or Guernsey) but noway in Scotland, too cold most of the time, I always assumed (silly me) that Palms only liked warm weather (sub tropical). Just goes to show you.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2959718;
    So now that this show is winding down and I can see more of the whole picture, I don't think some of weboflove's posts were that outrageous. There might be more truth to them than we thought.
    I was thinking the same thing as well. Weboflove did tell us that there would be a proposal and that Shayne and Chelsea were in the F2. I remember at the time that everyone was dismissing it. I guess her posts weren't that farfetched after all. She even said to wait and see, that her posts would be proven true, and you know what? She was right... I wish she would come back and post because I would be very interested to see what she has to say about everything now...
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2959729;
    I was thinking the same thing as well. Weboflove did tell us that there would be a proposal and that Shayne and Chelsea were in the F2. I remember at the time that everyone was dismissing it. I guess her posts weren't that farfetched after all. She even said to wait and see, that her posts would be proven true, and you know what? She was right... I wish she would come back and post because I would be very interested to see what she has to say about everything now...
    Weboflove also said that Shayne was engaged too.....even if a close friend of hers denied it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nhromantic;2959478;
    Ah, thread # 3 for thoughts and comments. A great place for my final one on THIS Bachelor - Given Chelsea's edit, esp the whole clothes changing thing - She's F2. So yes The SHAYNE SHOW is supposed to be our love story. I'm gone - NO MORE BACHELOR for me.

I loved Deanna, will watch her show, but if things start to go the way of this show, I'll feel super bad for her again and stop watching. Too painful.

I understand these are reality shows, but I still expect to get some REALITY and a LOVE STORY out of it.

Everybody left watching and putting their time into B12 remember to just enjoy yourselves and not worry so much about someone else's fav or opinion, it's already been decided, our input/thoughts/hopes/wishes are moot.

Happy Sleuthing - Let's go DeDe
    I understand what you're saying. I realize this is a reality TV show but, before this season anyhow, I felt like we were all contributing our efforts towards something somewhat legitimate. This season has felt like anything but a contrived effort on the part of Fleiss to showcase his neighbour's daughter and has not only left a really bad taste in my mouth but a real feeling of disappointment as well. As though it was all a waste of time.