Page 210 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110160200201202203204205206207208209210
Results 2,091 to 2,098 of 2098

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kapkab56;3005771;
    *Intended audience* aside - I see nothing distasteful with the pictures. Heck, look at Alt's pictures done for the Apprentice.
    I don't think it is the pictures themselves that people are finding distasteful, I am pretty sure it is the choice of publications. It is the GGW magazine itself that is distasteful.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

We actually saw what Fleiss wanted us to see...a beautiful blond actress and all the connotations that come with it. For me the show progressed and what I ended up seeing was this beautiful girl with a huge heart and an abundance of love for her Matt and her family.

Some say it was all an act on Shaynes part, others thought it a set up and still others who couldn't get past their favorites being dumped. I came, I saw, I have a happy heart.

So I think we should add fleiss-ed to our dictionary, because he definitely fleissed all of us in one way or another.

No matter what Shayne or Matt do or will do, it goes without saying I wish them the very best in their lives and that includes all the bachelorettes. I would like very much to see them make it, and live whatever kind of life makes the both of them happy.

I so enjoyed their attachment to each other and watch their love develop over six weeks. Can you fall that fast..time will tell. I think it is very real to them right now.

So, onward and upward and over to the Bachelorette..Tally Ho!!! It's been R E A L.

Well I have to say that my favorite was Amanda, but as the show went on I kept hoping he'd let her go and she would not win..

Matt's lack of manners, and lack of respect for any of the girls was more evident as time went on.. So I was more than happy with the out come..

[QUOTE=soccermama;3004499;]Yeah, right now Matt is looking like just another accessory for Shayne. Let's see, she now has her top 6 list: cars, watches, shoes, sunglasses, handbags, and British fiances.

I mean, Matt is going to have to do something productive w/his life besides go grocery shopping w/Shayne and help her walk her dog. A few months ago he was a successful banker from England, now he is just in limbo. Plus, I don't know how he (or Shayne for that matter) are going to find steady income by living a month in LA, a month in London, a month in NY. I know a lot of Hollywood actors and actresses live like that, but they are very successful and have made millions doing what they do, so that is why they have multiple homes around the world.

I don't know, I guess it is just going to be interesting sitting back and seeing how all of this works out.

ETA: I must have missed something, when did Shayne Lamas become Shayne Dahl Lamas?[/QUOTE]

Matt proposed to her, using the name Shayne Dahl Lamas. And from that, it seems to have taken on a life of its' own. She must have thought it had a nice ring to it.

ETA: I must have missed something, when did Shayne Lamas become Shayne Dahl Lamas?[/QUOTE]

I think I saw that she had this name on her MySpace page prior to the show so my guess is that she has been using it for a while and told Matt her full name sometime off camera. On the show she was always Shayne not Shayne Lamas or Shayne Dahl Lamas.

I posted a link a few posts up (#2068) to some photos that were published in 2005 from Shayne's General Hospital days where she used "Shayne Dahl Lamas." She's clearly been using it for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Merritt Andrews;3006294;
    I posted a link a few posts up (#2068) to some photos that were published in 2005 from Shayne's General Hospital days where she used "Shayne Dahl Lamas." She's clearly been using it for years.
    Thank you for pointing that out, I was going to post it but I just said Nah, well on to Deanna season.........

Quote Originally Posted by Merritt Andrews;3006294;
    How else will everyone know who her famous grandmother is? Good luck to Matt and Shayne though, however long it lasts.