Page 2 of 210 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2959563;
    Wow exceptional job of find palm trees in the UK, Zinnia!

In terms of wondering why Matt may have a difference to his hair in the screencaps ~ remember last season when I found widow's peak on each side of Brad's head in the FRC pics, but then with the F2 girls it was gone. I wonder if they film the Bachelor earlier ~ maybe a day before for the FRC ~ kind of like a dress rehearsal in which they can also get photos of the Bachelor at the podium. That could be done the day that he shops for rings. Anyway, there were definite widow's peak (hair on the sides) on Brad's head in photos by himself, and then it was shaved off when photographed with the women ~ which may have indicated a haircut between photo sessions.
    It would also explain the slight differences in flower placements, pedastals (sp?), and the angles the rose was laying. Remember Andy's season and the dog tags screencap? No where to be seen during the actual FRC
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Shayne said she loves being a blonde...and did not become one until the age of 12 or 13.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2959586;
    I personally did not know there were, but the collective world view would be that there aren't.
    Matt's view is that there aren't, as well.

I noticed when I watched the previews AGAIN last night, that we see water behind Chels when she arrives to the podium, but behind Shayne are flowers, no water. And when you look at the SCs of him standing at the podium there only appears to be greenery behind him. I'll have to go look at all the SCs again, including whether Shayne's hair is up or down in the mirror pics.

One other thought - I think Amanda was to stay to F2 but once Chels decided to 'get romantic' she was switched out with Amanda, but Shayne was always going to be F1, and I suspect he knew by the HTDs - maybe even before that.

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryMist;2959593;
    Shayne said she loves being a blonde...and did not become one until the age of 12 or 13.
    Not sure if you were referring to my post or not, but just for clarification I wasn't talking about her hair color, what I meant was when Matt referred to her playing the whole "blonde, sex kitten act".

I noticed when I watched the previews AGAIN last night, that we see water behind Chels when she arrives to the podium, but behind Shayne are flowers, no water. And when you look at the SCs of him standing at the podium there only appears to be greenery behind him. I'll have to go look at all the SCs again, including whether Shayne's hair is up or down in the mirror pics.
    That point is surrounded by water. The little garden within that point has three or four circular paver-brick areas surrounded by varying types of flowering shrubs and larger plants. Standing in some spots you can easily see the ocean, standing in others it might be obscured by geenery. Even moving just a few feet would put greenery behind you, when just a few feet away, you had the ocean in your background.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;2959603;
    That point is surrounded by water. The little garden within that point has three or four circular paver-brick areas surrounded by varying types of flowering shrubs and larger plants. Standing in some spots you can easily see the ocean, standing in others it might be obscured by geenery. Even moving just a few feet would put greenery behind you, when just a few feet away, you had the ocean in your background.
    I guess my point was more that the proposal SCs we see more strubs and plants (Shayne) and we see more water with Chelsea.

We are discussing this in the SC thread right now too...

Ahh...meaning Chelsea has a nicer background. I thought you were wondering if there was something fishy with the green vs. ocean. SOrry, got it now!

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;2959596;
    Matt's view is that there aren't, as well.

Well, that just shows how stupid he is. Haha...
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.