Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2991647;
    YUP ..he had to continue to validate himself with the F2 he let go....both Amanda & Chelsea said that he gave them signs...assured them...he obviously made both of them confortable in the fact that THEY were THE ONE...shame on Matt..I think he proved to be the best actor of all!

ITA!! Matt totally led on Amanda and Chelsea! You do not tell someone you are falling in love with them knowing full well that hearing those words from Matt is giving them..especially Chelsea...false hope! Why would you do that?!?:nono Just plain mean & cruel behavoir on Matt's part! Shame on him!

I do not fault Chelsea in her comments when she was let go. To me that was the most human and real part of last night's "show"! She let him off easy. A lot more could have been said!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sparkler;2991882;
    ITA!! Matt totally led on Amanda and Chelsea! You do not tell someone you are falling in love with them knowing full well that hearing those words from Matt is giving them..especially Chelsea...false hope! Why would you do that?!?:nono Just plain mean & cruel behavoir on Matt's part! Shame on him!

I do not fault Chelsea in her comments when she was let go. To me that was the most human and real part of last night's "show"! She let him off easy. A lot more could have been said!
    I agree with the bolded for sure. Chelsea was very hurt and I think she expressed herself well overall.

I think that his "goodbye" speech was scripted--even my hubby asked if someone wrote it for him. However, I know when I have something important to say, I write it out to try to clarify my thoughts.

As far as the "I'm falling in love with you," when he told it to Chelsea, it seemed a little forced or scripted or something, like TPTB were pushing him to say it to her. Just my opinion. (Though it could be a bit jaded as I was watching the Shayne love story...)

Too bad Chelsia did not say to Matt...."Knowing that you knew you were picking Shayne...why did you lead me on...were you not encouraging me to say 'I love you' ".

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2991599;
    I think it says that ideally his chemistry is with the missing sandwich. I think he picked the sandwich. The baloney sandwich!
    The interesting part will be when he realizes he did, in fact, pick the baloney sandwich. I loved Chelesa's reaction when she was leaving, that she felt secure when she realized who she was up against. That Shayne was the most fake person on the show. Then called Matt a fool as she was leaving. That's the point, I had more important things to do and left the room. The perfect ending......

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryMist;2991904;
    Too bad Chelsia did not say to Matt...."Knowing that you knew you were picking Shayne...why did you lead me on...were you not encouraging me to say 'I love you' ".
    I was glad to see her giving him a SMALL piece of her mind...I wish she would have drop kicked him right there on the spot!...now that would have been entertaining!

Isn't this the unfortunate side effect of being F2 or F3 in this game? Has there ever been a bachelor that has not lead on his F2 making her think she was F1? I really don't there has been one so why does this make Matt such a bad person. Its just the situation they were in.

Unfortunately the nature of the show dictates that there has to be enough leading on to keep every prospective 'winner' invested until the final choice is made.
    If the Bachelor made it very clear to the 'losers' that they weren't going to be picked I'm sure they'd cut and run, if they had any sense. There will always be the ones that think they can make him change his mind of course.

Only once have I seen one of the women leave of her own accord, that was in season three iirc and much earlier in the process.
    The theory of the show is pretty vile and in practice it plays out just as horribly as the premise suggests.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2991615;
    I have the same exact questions that you have! Hopefully little tidbits will start leaking out about this stuff... I would love it if one of the girls would blog like Kate, Tina, and Bevin did after Bach 10. Sometimes the little tidbits that come out after the show are actually better than the show itself, lol!

I agree..hope one of the girls has the guts to step forward.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2991731;
    I want to be happy for Shayne and Matt but the rumours that circulated early on (before the show even began) led us all to believe this season was a set up and nothing was done to squelch the rumours - if anything Fleiss played up on them.....

I really want to see Matt and Shayne outside of that environment and see what the real interaction between them is. I want to believe it was a true love story.

With no AFRC and only 1 appearance on Ellen (if there are to be more, please let me know) it seems more like Fleiss wants us to forget this season as quickly as possible.

I believe Amanda was to go to F2 and he changed the order last minute.
    yes it was changed so late they still had Chelsea in the middle at the RC. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;2991931;
    Isn't this the unfortunate side effect of being F2 or F3 in this game? Has there ever been a bachelor that has not lead on his F2 making her think she was F1? I really don't there has been one so why does this make Matt such a bad person. Its just the situation they were in.
    That's what I'm saying! It happens every time, doesn't it? The guy may truly only be in to one woman, but has to keep the viewers watching. I don't fault Chelsea for what she said - but I really didn't get the attack on Shayne. Where did that get her?