Page 14 of 210 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by Zao;2960380;
    Sorry, don't buy it.

Fleiss is all about $$$, not convenience.
    Fleiss is all about the ENDING...and with HIS choice in place he could be GUARENTEED the ending he wanted

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Zao;2960367;
    If Fleiss really hired an actress, why someone like Shayne? If everyone is claiming that she is too young, too immature, and too high maintanence, then why would Fleiss waste his time hiring a woman that is not a realistic option for Matt?

If Fleiss was gong to hire someone, he would've hired the the All-American nice girl (someone like Noelle or Amanda). After all, that would be the most realistic option, would it not? Fleiss may be stupid, but he is not THAT stupid.
    That's a good point but there have been countless girls, over the years, that could fall into that All-American description.

I didn't really want to believe the rumours but it sure looks like it. I think, from a casual viewers point of view, they are getting "boring English banker and young hollywood starlet make it Against All Odds..." hmm...wasn't that a movie? Anyhow, something doesn't jive with the Matt we were given in the beginning, his interactions with specific women, and the Matt that is ending the show.

FORT Regular

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2960286;
    I just tried it again and had no problems, but it's fixed up somewhat so maybe when you're trying it's down for maintenance?
    I finally was able to view it. I guess it was still down. It crashed my computer though when I tried to print out a copy to read later! Oh well, at least I have it now. Thanks for the help.

I still think it's Shayne as the Chosen one and the SC's we see of Chelsea deal with Matt saying good bye and walking her out. I think Chelsea realizes that she opened up a little too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Zao;2960367;
    If Fleiss really hired an actress, why someone like Shayne? If everyone is claiming that she is too young, too immature, and too high maintanence, then why would Fleiss waste his time hiring a woman that is not a realistic option for Matt?

If Fleiss was gong to hire someone, he would've hired the the All-American nice girl (someone like Noelle or Amanda). After all, that would be the most realistic option, would it not? Fleiss may be stupid, but he is not THAT stupid.
    So does that make Mat stupid? Have ulterior motives? Finding flash-in-the-pan desirable?

(playing the devil here)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mysonisthebest;2959961;
    Anyone notice that Chelsea's my space page right next to her name says "You try making out with scuba gear on .. It's not that hot!"
    Maybe it's my imagination or I am being too hard on her -Chelsea's so boring......so troubled.......and, She's a cold fish when it comes to interaction outside of the bedroom - Matt would die of boredom with that one!! !! And she had no scuba gear on while they were sunbathing......she was distant then also -
    She can't make eye contact either and that really sends up the flags -

I will not hold you hand, however, I will strip and slip into something slinky to show you that I care...............give me a break........Run Matt! If you are a big Chelsea fan, I am sorry.just my observation and feelings about her........what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2960351;
    Well I know that I am seeing a real love story, and I have heard that from others.

I do not believe in a set up, hiring, or anything out of the ordinary because of who Matt may choose as his final one ~ it was his choice and his alone. Finally a love story shown from beginning to end!
    BlondieGal, Hallelujah!
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

Well whether it is a LOVE STORY or a SET UP.....either way..Time will tell the TALE!.... I don't trust Fleiss as far as I could throw him...I thought Amanda was getting a F1/F2 edit and Chelsea was getting the F3 edit for sure....Bachelor 10 stays stuck in my head cause I was so sure Fleiss would not give us that much of Andy/Bevin and her not be F1 and I am seeing the same thing here..it could be Shayne..IDK...I haven't really tried to figure it out and I have not picked a favorite this season..I have tried to stay on the sidelines and play devil's advocate..

On one hand....I see this as a win/win situation for Shayne...she either has found true love...or she has gained a lot of exposure...

I want to say that Chelsea could be the "hidden" girl I thought was Amanda all along and she could very well be F1...but would they edit a F1 girl with that "striptease" show...IF she is F1...and they last that "show" will probably be forgotten..but if she is F2..that is the ONE thing people will remember and talk about. and I do feel for her if she is F2 and having to live with that

I just wish Fleiss would lay off some of the drama and give us more interaction between the bachelor and the girls and lay off the drama between the girls
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;2960396;
    So does that make Mat stupid? Have ulterior motives? Finding flash-in-the-pan desirable?

(playing the devil here)
    yes to the bolded..from the beginning WE THE AUDIENCE have been set up to believe that he was a successful banker..looking for love ..someone to marry and start a family with...

As the show ends..looks like he was looking to "tongue" as many American girls as he could on his way to finding the 1 *cough*...and lucky for him that he had never watch any of the bach seasons before...he had no idea what he was getting into...and Fleiss molded, shaped and seduced him tot he dark side....and thus we have Matt the wannabe entertainment man and live the American life with the cute little monkey on his arm!

Zao

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;2960396;

(playing the devil here)
    No. You can't help who you fall in love with but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't think much of her when they first met. Finding a connection with someone takes time. Something that Fleiss doesn't believe in. Which is why I think if he was going to hire someone, he would've hired someone the audience would immediately be sucked into.

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;2960433;
    same here.. did anyone else catch amanda on ellen? what did ya'll think of her appearance? She looked happy....
    I thought she looked GREAT! And she does look and sound happy.
    Bring on the Bachelorette!