Page 13 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2960351;
    Well I know that I am seeing a real love story, and I have heard that from others.

I do not believe in a set up, hiring, or anything out of the ordinary because of who Matt may choose as his final one ~ it was his choice and his alone. Finally a love story shown from beginning to end!
    Blondie, I totally agree with you!!! I didn't expect to see a genuine love match and really didn't want to see it thinking that I would get disappointed in the end; but I think Shayne and Matt are really in love.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21;2960344;
    Hi everyone,
    I haven't posted here in a very long time (got married, moved away from home etc.) but my question is this, since I have been following this season, is there certain reasons to believe that Shayne is the F1? Why is hardly anyone picking Chelsea as F1? Just a question, is there proof that you all have sleauthed? You guys are great btw! Great job with this season.
    Here's a collage that I put together. It's pretty obvious that Shayne is the sunset girl. There were also many rumours in the beginning that this was a setup and the Shayne would be F1. There was a reporter who said a flaxen haired girl wins. Rumours are rumours but this photo doesn't lie.

Oh, and congratulations on getting your own final rose.

Zao

If Fleiss really hired an actress, why someone like Shayne? If everyone is claiming that she is too young, too immature, and too high maintanence, then why would Fleiss waste his time hiring a woman that is not a realistic option for Matt?

If Fleiss was gong to hire someone, he would've hired the the All-American nice girl (someone like Noelle or Amanda). After all, that would be the most realistic option, would it not? Fleiss may be stupid, but he is not THAT stupid.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2960351;
    Well I know that I am seeing a real love story, and I have heard that from others.

I do not believe in a set up, hiring, or anything out of the ordinary because of who Matt may choose as his final one ~ it was his choice and his alone. Finally a love story shown from beginning to end!
    yes Blondie I am sure there are others that are seeing a love story. I was just thinking in my mind what is going to happen when this whole thing is over. I guess I am visualizing future posts. I believe that if one is not seeing the love story, then what I wrote is going to be their feelings. Human nature being what it is. JMO.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2960343;
    Interesting --- I'm sure he was directed what to do and how to do it. But what they couldn't hide was his physical body language - his smiles, his touches, his reactions before and during kisses. Remember how he always held the rose close to him when he called Amanda's name? He didn't do that for Shayne or Chelsea. His body language gave his REAL feelings away!
    See, that is why I feel the way I do about what happened Monday. Just all of the little things with Amanda don't add up and then webofloves comments. When you start to put everything together, something is going on and it smells like a Fleissrat!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;2960348;
    See, that's why they pay you the big bucks!!!! LOL JK
    *cough* yes, that's why they pay me the big bucks

Quote Originally Posted by Zao;2960367;
    If Fleiss really hired an actress, why someone like Shayne? If everyone is claiming that she is too young, too immature, and too high maintanence, then why would Fleiss waste his time hiring a woman that is not a realistic option for Matt?

If Fleiss was gong to hire someone, he would've hired the the All-American nice girl (someone like Noelle or Amanda). After all, that would be the most realistic option, would it not? Fleiss may be stupid, but he is not THAT stupid.
    Because she was convenient...friend of the family...and a not very well known actress..she has a few movies coming out this summer so what better way for some free face time publicity

Zao

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2960375;
    Because she was convenient...friend of the family...and a not very well known actress..she has a few movies coming out this summer so what better way for some free face time publicity
    Sorry, don't buy it.

Fleiss is all about $$$, not convenience.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2960375;

I totally agree. Actress, friend of the family, neighbor, etc.............

FORT Fogey

so sorry. I corrected my post #100. I meant to say that the Shayne fans are in a no win situation, not win win. mea culpa...