Page 12 of 210 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

FORT Fogey

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;2960310;
    I totally agree with you Lynn. You have been one that you don't really go for one girl or the other, you base your findings on your sleuthing and you are terrific at it. It was through your posts that I could see other aspects of Matt and Amanda and their feelings. That is why I wrote the post earlier that I truly believe that Amanda was supposed to go to at least F2 even though Shayne was supposed to be F1 from the get go. I think that is why he let her go now but I don't think he was supposed to. I think he developed the true feelings with Amanda and wanted out. Of course, what do I know??? JMO

But thanks Lynn for all of your interesting and informative posts!!
    Aww...thanks

For the most part I'm completely objective but, when I really want to, I can be petty and sarcastic with the best of them.

I still can't get out of my head the fantasy suite that Amanda got. That was not a F3 suite. Her edit was more F1/F2. Creapazoids...Chelsea did not get a F2 edit. I can't remember a season where someone went to F2 and had *that* horrible of an edit and that small of a fantasy suite.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2960087;
    I guess that B12 is just a remake of B10, then, lol? Don't they ususally wait a little bit before doing remakes, lol?

On a serious note, there do seem to be a lot of parallels between the 2 seasons. Maybe they tried to duplicate the magic of that season? Even though it didn't work out w/Andy and Tessa, that was one of the most exciting seasons of the show that I have watched. This season...not so much.

I agree soccermama, Bachelor 10 was what it should all be about. But, I think the reason was that what we saw was real and there wasn't much Fleiss could do about it, so he just built on to it and added suspense with the other girls. I was not sure until the FRC who F1 was.

Bachelor 11's show was a lot of fun and we saw different story lines developing...the sad part was how it ended. But, the show itself was great, I thought.

Would someone please PM me how to where to find the Ellen Show that Amanda was on. I didn't get to see it. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2960281;
    As I mentioned somewhere ion this board, maybe weboflove's comments weren't off the mark. Didn't they say that Matt had to be seated down and told to pick Shayne. Or something to that effect. Maybe it wasn't that he had to pick Shayne. I just remember weboflove saying Matt got a talking to from TPTB.

Interesting --- I'm sure he was directed what to do and how to do it. But what they couldn't hide was his physical body language - his smiles, his touches, his reactions before and during kisses. Remember how he always held the rose close to him when he called Amanda's name? He didn't do that for Shayne or Chelsea. His body language gave his REAL feelings away!

Hi everyone,
    I haven't posted here in a very long time (got married, moved away from home etc.) but my question is this, since I have been following this season, is there certain reasons to believe that Shayne is the F1? Why is hardly anyone picking Chelsea as F1? Just a question, is there proof that you all have sleauthed? You guys are great btw! Great job with this season.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2960336;
    I still can't get out of my head the fantasy suite that Amanda got. That was not a F3 suite. Her edit was more F1/F2. Creapazoids...Chelsea did not get a F2 edit. I can't remember a season where someone went to F2 and had *that* horrible of an edit and that small of a fantasy suite.
    See, that's why they pay you the big bucks!!!! LOL JK

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2960325;
    There is the problem. We are working with Fleiss and the first rule is always assume the worst.

I don't think the Shayne fans are in a win win situation. If she is F1 then many will assume it was a setup. If she is F2 I don't think she will get the usual F2 sympathy (that makes them many times more likable than F1). Many will assume she was F2 for the DRAMA and residual publicity.
    So Shayne fans get ready. I see the writing on the wall.
    Well I know that I am seeing a real love story, and I have heard that from others.

I do not believe in a set up, hiring, or anything out of the ordinary because of who Matt may choose as his final one ~ it was his choice and his alone. Finally a love story shown from beginning to end!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2960343;
    Interesting --- I'm sure he was directed what to do and how to do it. But what they couldn't hide was his physical body language - his smiles, his touches, his reactions before and during kisses. Remember how he always held the rose close to him when he called Amanda's name? He didn't do that for Shayne or Chelsea. His body language gave his REAL feelings away!
    exactly. weboflove's posts didn't match up to what I was seeing

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21;2960344;
    Hi everyone,
    I haven't posted here in a very long time (got married, moved away from home etc.) but my question is this, since I have been following this season, is there certain reasons to believe that Shayne is the F1? Why is hardly anyone picking Chelsea as F1? Just a question, is there proof that you all have sleauthed? You guys are great btw! Great job with this season.
    The proof is in the puddin' dear!

This season is pretty much a sham from the get go...the short of it is this...

Matt is NOT really a banker from the UK..he is a looking for work actor/entertainment guy from the UK...Fleiss & the Lamas family are friends/neighbors..so Fleiss hatched a great plan...give everyone what they want...Matt gets to hob-nob with the entertainment industry..Shayne gets some over the top air time...and Fleiss gets a somewhat happy ending...show over!

ohhh did I forget to mention that there WERE 24 other girls as "stand-ins" and "extras"

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2960336;

I know this whole season's been strange... plus watching Amanda's BL on ellen as she kept fidgeting in the seat and her saying Matt was still a great guy.. *scratches head* Ellen never even brought up the douchebag comment either.. Amanda was the one that bought up the fact she noticed she said like way too many times( 55 times by Ellen's count) and explained that it was nervousness that made her do that.