Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

FORT Fogey

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2978799;
    well IDK....it gets harder and harder to believe what you hear on these clips since we know how much Fleiss loves to slice and dice...but if he feels the most passion with Chelsea...then I feel like they have left a lot of stuff out
    I don't think that's necessarily true.

It depends on what you mean by "passion," seems to me. If you mean "lust" by passion, then yeah. But I doubt that's what he means, considering that he uses the word for Chelsea, not Shayne.

I think he probably means -- intense, crazy desire to have her love me -- which I think could easily be motivated by his liking her very much and being quite intrigued by her and then having her blow hot and cold and hot and cold. That's clearly driven him a little nuts and enflamed his desire (not just or even physical desire but "must have" "gotta have" emotional desire.) He liked her from the beginning, and she blew hot, then she blew cold, and then she blew hot -- and all that's increased his desire to chase her.

That's what Andy felt about Tessa, I think, for similar reasons -- she appealed to him, said she liked him, then hung back, then said she liked him. It's the attraction plus mystery and difficulty that fuel passion, it seems to me. Lust and lust returned, as Andy had with Bevin and Matt has with Shayne, is something different.

Of course, if he just means "lust" by "passion," then, yeah, they've left stuff out.

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;2978808;
    I don't think that's necessarily true.

It depends on what you mean by "passion," seems to me. If you mean "lust" by passion, then yeah. But I doubt that's what he means, considering that he uses the word for Chelsea, not Shayne.

I think he probably means -- intense, crazy desire to have her love me -- which I think could easily be motivated by his liking her very much and being quite intrigued by her and then having her blow hot and cold and hot and cold. That's clearly driven him a little nuts and enflamed his desire (not just or even physical desire but "must have" "gotta have" emotional desire.) He liked her from the beginning, and she blew hot, then she blew cold, and then she blew hot -- and all that's increased his desire to chase her.

That's what Andy felt about Tessa, I think, for similar reasons -- she appealed to him, said she liked him, then hung back, then said she liked him. It's the attraction plus mystery and difficulty that fuel passion, it seems to me. Lust and lust returned, as Andy had with Bevin and Matt has with Shayne, is something different.

Of course, if he just means "lust" by "passion," then, yeah, they've left stuff out.
    With Andy and Tessa they did show something of the relationship; its hard to see how Chelsea could be F1 with the little interaction they have shown between Matt and her.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;2978611;
    There is a video up of Matt's family discussing the women. It is almost exactly the same as the Baldwins. Matt says he feels the most at ease with Shayne, but he feels the most PASSION for Chelsea. Passion trumps comfort....he's a guy! It's looking brighter for us Chelsea fans.
    It's not on the alphabet site, so where is this video?

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2978781;
    There's a new video of Matt with his parents and brother ... he told them he's more comfortable with Shayne, and more passion for Chelsea. His parents' opine they see him more with Shayne, and his brother sees him more with Chelsea.
    Where is the video? Is it at the ABC site? I went there and looked and the first video was Amanda's Diary of the Departed. Could they have pulled the sneak peek video of the finale for some reason?
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2978815;
    Where is the video? Is it at the ABC site? I went there and looked and the first video was Amanda's Diary of the Departed. Could they have pulled the sneak peek video of the finale for some reason?
    Soccermama, it appears that PM's are going around with the link to the video's, I'd like to see them too. Look in the SC spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2978814;
    JU has it listed. I think they spliced and dices that one too.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2978814;
    Read the thread titles over there, you'll find the link inside one of them
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2978813;
    With Andy and Tessa they did show something of the relationship; its hard to see how Chelsea could be F1 with the little interaction they have shown between Matt and her.
    I agree with that. I think it's Shayne he chooses, not Chelsea.

However, I also don't think he can can mean "lust" when he says "passion," which is what I think most people are inferring from his words, because we simply haven't seen lust between him and Chelsea, in my opinion. Do think we have seen the seeds of what I would call "passion," however. ... Passion doesn't always win these shows, though. Travis had passion for Moana, and he picked somebody for whom he didn't have any passion at all, that I could see.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I find it interesting that Matt's date with Chelsea is totally together time and Matt's date with Shayne is parasaling.. and not even together but individually. You can parasail in pairs and it's strange they didn't do that. That's about 90 minutes where they are just sitting there watching each other (45 minutes each).

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2978823;
    Read the thread titles over there, you'll find the link inside one of them
    Thanks northernviewer; found them and enjoyed both.