Page 11 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

FORT Fogey

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2959957;
    I have also thought that as well - he had to stay with an agreement - he really truly had feelings for Amanda - you can see it in his reaction to her at the bench. I suspect he was forced to take Shayne to the F2 by contract - essentially trading true feelings for Amanda for the hollywood romance. His reaction to the situation was just way to strong at the F3 - and from accounts of the WTA - evasive then as well to Amanda IMHO - something he will regret I have no doubt
    As I mentioned somewhere ion this board, maybe weboflove's comments weren't off the mark. Didn't they say that Matt had to be seated down and told to pick Shayne. Or something to that effect. Maybe it wasn't that he had to pick Shayne. I just remember weboflove saying Matt got a talking to from TPTB.

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by Justabachfan;2960272;
    Thanks Anders, but I still can't log onto the site. Am I doing something wrong? I have even type it in and did a search on it and I get the same thing. I was looking forward to reading it today too.

I just tried it again and had no problems, but it's fixed up somewhat so maybe when you're trying it's down for maintenance?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;2960062;
    After watching the show again – I have a new theory. During his FD w/ Shayne Matt said he’d talked to his “mum” and she related a story about when she had dated an actor. Mum asked Matt if he would be able to handle watching Shayne kissing others on the screen. So Matt asked Shayne about the kissing aspect of acting. …..
    I think the misunderstanding is that he doesn't say 'your' he just says, "I was talking to mum..." it's possessive, like how some people refer to the parent of their significant other as 'dad' or 'mom' not 'your dad' or 'your mom,' he was actually referring to a conversation that he'd had with the Plastic Princess...er...Shayne's mom.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2960281;
    As I mentioned somewhere ion this board, maybe weboflove's comments weren't off the mark. Didn't they say that Matt had to be seated down and told to pick Shayne. Or something to that effect. Maybe it wasn't that he had to pick Shayne. I just remember weboflove saying Matt got a talking to from TPTB.
    I've always felt weboflove was part of the LA shooting, but not the Barbados crew. In other words, the information was accurate up to a point in time. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2960276;
    I find it interesting that Amanda's entire personality is being defined by something she said in a painful moment and people are running with it as though this is the real her. As many have said, we didn't get to *see* much of her, thanks to the Shayne Show, but, what we did see, was a classy lady, who stayed out of the conflicts, didn't mimic girls behind their back and seemed to genuinely care for the other girls to the point that we actually have screencaps of her hugging them in a nurturing manner.

Seems like a deflection from the hot topic on this board...which is how can such a flawed, d-rate actress and a 22 year old *girl* end up being F1? It doesn't make sense.
    Exactly - I totally agree! & I like Shane - just not buying what Fleiss is selling this time around!

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2960276;
    I find it interesting that Amanda's entire personality is being defined by something she said in a painful moment and people are running with it as though this is the real her. As many have said, we didn't get to *see* much of her, thanks to the Shayne Show, but, what we did see, was a classy lady, who stayed out of the conflicts, didn't mimic girls behind their back and seemed to genuinely care for the other girls to the point that we actually have screencaps of her hugging them in a nurturing manner.

Seems like a deflection from the hot topic on this board...which is how can such a flawed, d-rate actress and a 22 year old *girl* end up being F1? It doesn't make sense.
    I totally agree with you Lynn. You have been one that you don't really go for one girl or the other, you base your findings on your sleuthing and you are terrific at it. It was through your posts that I could see other aspects of Matt and Amanda and their feelings. That is why I wrote the post earlier that I truly believe that Amanda was supposed to go to at least F2 even though Shayne was supposed to be F1 from the get go. I think that is why he let her go now but I don't think he was supposed to. I think he developed the true feelings with Amanda and wanted out. Of course, what do I know??? JMO

But thanks Lynn for all of your interesting and informative posts!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2960292;
    I've always felt weboflove was part of the LA shooting, but not the Barbados crew. In other words, the information was accurate up to a point in time. JMHO
    Yes the posts did start to get outlandish so everything reported was dismissed. You could be right.

FORT Fanatic

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Can anybody tell if there are any hidden cameras in the bushes? Wasn't a camera found hidden in a bush in a screencap from FRC on the last Bachelor?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;2960083;
    That's fine - doesn't really matter which mom - the theory still holds. He could have requested "actress" as the type of woman he'd like to meet because he has admitted to being fascinated w/ that genre. Fleiss accomodated him with finding at least three of them. Shayne got all of the publicity and criticism because she had the most experience, so she must be the plant. I just think there are more possibilities to consider than always jumping to the worst conclusion.
    There is the problem. We are working with Fleiss and the first rule is always assume the worst.

I don't think the Shayne fans are in a no win situation. If she is F1 then many will assume it was a setup. If she is F2 I don't think she will get the usual F2 sympathy (that makes them many times more likable than F1). Many will assume she was F2 for the DRAMA and residual publicity.
    So Shayne fans get ready. I see the writing on the wall.

Edit to change...sorry I should have said they are in a NO win instead of win win situation.
    Last edited by onlyme; 04-30-2008 at 04:05 PM. Reason: correct post

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2960292;
    possible that someone from the Barbados shoot told him all about what he missed while in barbados at this point his ramblings are the only ones making sence