Page 10 of 210 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Count me in on it not being a set up. Here's my theory (again): Matt, when asked for some ideas on the type of women to cast for the show, he said “actress.” So, Fleiss, in order to accommodate Matt’s wishes, not his own, he found an actress close to home that would be up for an adventure. Why not be upfront with wanting to meet someone in a business he was interested in? Fleiss told him he’d found an actress, actually more than one (Ashlee, Noelle), to be on the show – no strings/contracts involved. He actually fell for one of them. I hope it works.

FORT Regular

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

ok, a bit way off topic here, but this is the only thread I get a chance to read, does anyone here on the board read the recaps from realitysteve? If so, does anyone know what happened to his site? I'm on the east coast and it was working yesterday but he didn't post his recap of the fantasy dates yet. I checked today for it and the site no longer exists? It reads that the authors deleted this blog and the contents are no longer available. Does anyone know what happened?

Oh BTW, I was 100% convince that Shayne was F1 and already finished my RCG posting and now we have the shadow of doubt. I agree we need more SC's to make it official!
    Last edited by pajamasam; 04-30-2008 at 04:57 PM.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by mysonisthebest;2959961;
    Anyone notice that Chelsea's my space page right next to her name says "You try making out with scuba gear on .. It's not that hot!"
    BAHAHAHAHAHA Too funny!!! What a great sense of humour and spirit she has! Love her. Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by Justabachfan;2960221;
    ok, a bit way off topic here, but this is the only thread I get a chance to read, does anyone here on the board read the recaps from realitysteve.com? If so, does anyone know what happened to his site? I'm on the east coast and it was working yesterday but he didn't post his recap of the fantasy dates yet. I checked today for it and the site no longer exists? It reads that the authors deleted this blog and the contents are no longer available. Does anyone know what happened?

Oh BTW, I was 100% convince that Shayne was F1 and already finished my RCG posting and now we have the shadow of doubt. I agree we need more SC's to make it official!

I read it today - he said it was down because he changed over to Word Pad or something like that....try it again.

more SCs to analyze after Monday's show I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;2960200;
    Count me in on it not being a set up. Here's my theory (again): Matt, when asked for some ideas on the type of women to cast for the show, he said “actress.” So, Fleiss, in order to accommodate Matt’s wishes, not his own, he found an actress close to home that would be up for an adventure. Why not be upfront with wanting to meet someone in a business he was interested in? Fleiss told him he’d found an actress, actually more than one (Ashlee, Noelle), to be on the show – no strings/contracts involved. He actually fell for one of them. I hope it works.
    Honest injun I hoped to see this. I posted eons ago about option that he'd fall in love with co-star. Sucker for a happy ending, even if the start was corrupt and all that.

But all I see (and others deeply DISAGREE, I get that too) is really bad soap acting on her part in every relationship oriented exchange, punctuated by a few (relieving!) flashes of her true personality, which he seems to find endearing and amusing at times. But I don't see anything remotely appropriate for a sincere proposal of marriage.

Except for the part about how to make it look like a passionate kiss when it is not, it's hard to learn the acting craft well in the ghetto of daytime soaps. The dialogue is crap. And so are the "here for you" "falling in love with you" lines we're hearing here.

Being half of a reality TV couple at best makes you richer and more famous. It has never in the history of the world made you a more successful actor or actress.

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy*of*two;2960129;
    My thought is that Amanda's condescending, arrogant, self-righteousness attitude got to Matt. He learned as much about her as he could, found her boring like a lot of us, and maybe she was even boring in the Fantasy Suite and they had no sexual chemistry. It was like her expiration date was up at F3. It was a rap. I personally see a beautiful love story between Matt and Shayne, and I have NO DOUBT she is F1. They are beautiful together And I'm definitely not buying into any of these outrageous conspiracy theories. They are absolutely absurd.
    wow..thats a PRETTY BOLD statement...wow..i guess all the girls that were actually there and matt himself had to endure alot...also...fleiss musta had to cut out ALOT of footage...shame that could have made for some REALLY great material....coulda beat stacy's drunken stupor and kelly's "bust" a move, marshana's rampage, robin's stuff too.....hmmm wonder why he didnt show that...oh...maybe it didnt happen..that would have been CLASSIC FLEISS DRAMA TV
    Last edited by 80'sdiva; 04-30-2008 at 03:01 PM.
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2959973;
    I agree - Had Matt not cared very much for Amanda - he would have blown it off as O WELL........ and gone from there - but he didn't react like that at all - he was stunned and hurt by what Amanda said to him. When he returned to the F2 for the toast - you could still see that he had not recovered very well at all - no smiles for them - the distance from them, etc....... - and if the WTA info that we have seen is any indication of any truth at all - his reaction also says that he cares for her. I do think that contractual issues were a huge piece of this pie - and that Matt lost out big time.

We will never really know the whole truth. If Matt was forced to keep Shayne in the mix - he was better to let Amanda go when he did - that was not an easy choice for him at all - and I do firmly believe that initially Amanda was in the F2 place - as you said - of that I have no doubt.
    Exactly! And why did Amanda get a nicer suite than Chelsea who essentially got a studio apartment. Shayne's? Don't get me started....

I have been watching The Bachelor since season one. I really don't think we are getting a wedding. First of all, that would be HUGE and TPTB are not making it sound HUGE. Second of all, taking into account the track record of this show in a big picture way, realistically I just can't see a wedding. I think it is the wishful and hopeful and optimistic thinking of true romantics. I would love to see a wedding, it is really what I have been waiting for all of these years, but I refuse to get my hopes up.
    For those of you who think there is a wedding, I quoted myself...responding to people thinking HWSNBN and his F1 were having a wedding!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2960227;
    I read it today - he said it was down because he changed over to Word Pad or something like that....try it again.

more SCs to analyze after Monday's show I'm sure.
    Thanks Anders, but I still can't log onto the site. Am I doing something wrong? I have even type it in and did a search on it and I get the same thing. I was looking forward to reading it today too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2960019;
    Is he supposed to react nicely to being called a DB? Aww, thank you sweetheart. I don't agree, but I'm not that into you so I'm just going to let that roll off my back...uh, right.
    I find it interesting that Amanda's entire personality is being defined by something she said in a painful moment and people are running with it as though this is the real her. As many have said, we didn't get to *see* much of her, thanks to the Shayne Show, but, what we did see, was a classy lady, who stayed out of the conflicts, didn't mimic girls behind their back and seemed to genuinely care for the other girls to the point that we actually have screencaps of her hugging them in a nurturing manner.

Seems like a deflection from the hot topic on this board...which is how can such a flawed, d-rate actress and a 22 year old *girl* end up being F1? It doesn't make sense.