Page 1 of 118 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

* * *Please Read!* * **

This thread is for discussion of spoilers and screencap analysis ONLY.

If you want to discuss your favorite, or who you think Matt should pick, etc., please find a more appropriate thread to post it in so we can keep this thread on topic.

Please do your part in keeping this thread on topic.

Thanks!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

In Part 2 of this thread,

I said:
    I predict a wedding.
    pajamasam said
    bamabrain I think you're onto something. But I dont think it's with Chelsea - white dress screencaps notwithstanding. It's the Shayne Show all the way.
    Trista and Ryan got $1,000,000 for their wedding. But that was years ago. And she couldnt promise Lorenzo Lamas would show up to walk her down the aisle. I think Shayne and Matt are worth much more. And they probably think they are worth much more as well. Talk about exposure - it would be Amazing! It would solve Matt's green card issues. They could do a reality show of their newlywed year. Fleiss probably thinks he could sell that. Win- win- win. I can hardly wait.
    When I mentioned the white dress, I was talking about Shayne at the most recent RC after the FDs. Since at the FRC Shayne will be wearing yellow, the wedding probably won't occur at the FRC--although the Parade magazine snippet about them taking a Caribbean getaway after the FRC wrapped does have honeymoon suggestions. But no, no doubt Fleiss and they will want a separate wedding episode. I do predict a wedding this time, though. I wish some of the FORT posters who are obviously very close to the happy couple and their family would give us a FORT exclusive.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 04-30-2008 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2959559;

I said:

[B]pajamasam said

When I mentioned the white dress, I was talking about Shayne at the most recent RC after the FDs. Since at the FRC Shayne will be wearing yellow, the wedding probably won't occur at the FRC--although the Parade magazine snippet about them taking a Caribbean getaway after the FRC wrapped does have honeymoon suggestions. But no, no doubt Fleiss and they will want a separate wedding episode. I do predict a wedding this time, though. It wish some of the FORT posters who are obviously very close to the happy couple and their family would give us a FORT exclusive.

Ain't that the truth!
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 04-30-2008 at 12:29 PM.

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2959559;

I said:

[B]pajamasam said

When I mentioned the white dress, I was talking about Shayne at the most recent RC after the FDs. Since at the FRC Shayne will be wearing yellow, the wedding probably won't occur at the FRC--although the Parade magazine snippet about them taking a Caribbean getaway after the FRC wrapped does have honeymoon suggestions. But no, no doubt Fleiss and they will want a separate wedding episode. I do predict a wedding this time, though. It wish some of the FORT posters who are obviously very close to the happy couple and their family would give us a FORT exclusive.

Didn't someone post the other night that Chelsea's my space page says she is married?
    Bring on the Bachelorette!

I am bring this over from Part 2 - b.c I am now completely confused...

I can't believe I am posting this...b/c I REALLY think the sunset girl is Shayne... but bear with me here...

I am trying to decide if this screencap of Chelsea is flipped...

we see her putting on both shoes and if you notice - she holds her hands the same on both sides - just reversing them - so there is no indication there if it is left or right...

IF she is in their Fantasy suite...the photo is not flipped...but if she is in another room - then it could be...

what is a red flag to me that it MIGHT be flipped is the book...notice that it is backwards....if you were placing a book as a prop - wouldn't you place it in the correct position? Wouldn't a book placed correctly have a spine on the left - like in this flipped picture?

If this is flipped - then Chelsea has a bracelet on her left arm...

which brings me to my next point...

Chelsea is not flipped in her FRC picture...
    she has a very distinct mole on her right arm and it is not seen in this shot...she does have a lighter mole on her left arm...I see it on my tv better

Shayne has a mole on her right upper lip - well just above the lip...anyway - you can see it in the shot of Shayne so she is not flipped either

also shots of the FRC location have always indicated the girl to the right would have water as her backdrop while the girl to the left would have greenery...which is exactly what we see with Shayne and Chelsea here -

based on the FRC location and sun - I believe the photos of Matt proposing to the F1 are flipped and it is the girl on the right who is getting the proposal...which appears to be Chelsea

so that is what I see in the screencaps...
    but I think Shayne would be the girl most likely to wear the multiple bracelets...
    and I think it is Shayne in the sunset photo...

I thought this was a slam dunk but now I think I might have to see more screencaps before I really decide...I think we sort of decided a while ago that Fleiss would keep his pattern of F1 to the right and she will have the ocean backdrop -

Is there darker colored nail polish on Shayne? See her thumb's reflection in the mirror? Can someone zone in on this?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2959591;
    Is there darker colored nail polish on Shayne? See her thumb's reflection in the mirror? Can someone zone in on this?
    Thanks
    It's hard to tell - but with what she is wearing it is doubtful she would wear anything but a light or clear shade. If we could see her shoes we'd know for sure....

Look at the difference in lighting between Chelsea's shot (looks like high noon) and Shayne's (later, obviously some artificial lighting as well, like last season with DeAnna). In addition, I think they did a tight shot on Shayne's face and the surrounding shrubbery because if they didn't, we'd see the sky and know that the sun is setting behind her.

So, in conclusion -- and as if we didn't already know -- Shayne is F1. I'm going out today to buy 350 pairs of shoes in honor of our soon-to-be-crowned Mrs. Matt Grant!!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2959619;
    It's hard to tell - but with what she is wearing it is doubtful she would wear anything but a light or clear shade. If we could see her shoes we'd know for sure....
    I certainly would be wearing a light or neutral shade, also, however the way it looks in the sc is questionable.
    I was hoping somehow we could get it clarified.
    I don't think seeing shoes would help only because Chelsea is wearing dark on her toes and neutral on her fingers...mismatched, so could Shayne.

This may be off, but some have mentioned the possibility that the hand/ring shot might be from another season. One thing I noticed in that shot - but am unsure if it's just an artifact or not - is that Matt (or whomever) has a little tuft of arm hair that grows down on his hand a bit from his wrist, and peeks out of the sleeve.

It may be nothing but photo artifacts, but if you had any other close ups of Matt's hands, you might be able to put to rest whether that SC is from this season or not.

On a complete side note - My husband said to tell you all, that if Matt chooses Shayne, he had better get ready for a waxing - Hollywood style!