Page 9 of 118 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2960223;

Confused about several things here:

1. What does trim around the top her dress mean in regards to sc's?

2. How do we discount the sunset photo? That dress of Chelsea's would not fall in a straight horizonal line. We can see that.

3. Where in the world is that solid wall we see behind Chelsea? Looks like the area backing to the ocean is railing.

I don't think it's flipped at all. I think the orange flowers are the ones on the fence behind him in the first photo. The 2nd photo is a side view and the girl is on the left side with both the ocean and the flowers viewable. Chelsea's photo looks like she is down a level by the wall and I have a feeling her whole rejection will take place there.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2960237;

2. How do we discount the sunset photo? That dress of Chelsea's would not fall in a straight horizonal line. We can see that.

3. Where in the world is that solid wall we see behind Chelsea? Looks like the area backing to the ocean is railing.
    That dress looks more like a wedding dress then a FRC dress

Quote Originally Posted by flgirl60;2960238;
    I don't think it's flipped at all. I think the orange flowers are the ones on the fence behind him in the first photo. The 2nd photo is a side view and the girl is on the left side with both the ocean and the flowers viewable. Chelsea's photo looks like she is down a level by the wall and I have a feeling her whole rejection will take place there.
    flgirl60-how can you tell that?

FORT Regular

Someone help me out here. When I look at Chelsea's dress where she is doing her shoes, I see a strap on her back.

Yet, in the RC picture,

there does not appear to be a need for a strap on her shoulder area. The dress seems to go around her neck, so what is that strap that I am seeing? (I have never worn a fancy dress like that, so forgive me if it something simple)
    ~ Kirsten ~

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2960237;

Here are 2 photos I pulled out to show how much the area they probably used for F3 RC and FRC were probably from the same area (looking at the foilage). If you remember, Matt walks up the walkway back to the F2 and there is a railing there, down by the cannons.....there is also water behind Matt and the F3 ladies....not sure if this is significant or not but here it is......and the sunset pic seems to have the same type of railings.

Last edited by anders332; 04-30-2008 at 04:04 PM.

I still say the shot of Matt & someone during the sunset is Shayne... Chelsea has heels on and looking at the cap of her & Matt if she were to turn around I think you would see more of the top of her head, than with Shayne...I know that the color of the dress in the SC at sunset has been debated..but I still see a green dress in the pic whcih screams Shayne....

Because to me it seems you would see some of the landing and railing and vegetation, but there doesn't seem to be any in the photo. It appears she is closer to the wall to me. If she is on the landing it must be shot up high from above them so all you see is ocean and wall and therefore it appears to be a different scene.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2960125;
    Okay... this is what I see

Look at the back Shayne's head. The sun is actually behind her. Now look at Matt in the proposal position.... he is facing the sun.

Does anyone else see this?

Bachelor Obsessed

I think that's him waiting for F2. There's a screen cap over in the other thread that has him standing with a rose for F1.

I'm really thinking that the light coming from behind Shayne leads her to being F1, since the light on the ring box is also coming from behind the girl.