Page 68 of 118 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Thanks Cape, but I personally believe it is the other patio because of the proximity of the green door/building. Would that make a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2971897;
    and THAT WOULD bring everyone back on board!!!
    LOL, If we can come back, LOL. The Fort will just crush with all the people trying to log in .
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

If it is Chels, it could explain Matt's not-so-thrilled demeanor. He might not have liked the way her changing dresses was edited in the fantasy date episode. He had just watched that episode, I think. Is that correct?
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;2971903;
    and he could make another bucket of $$ when broken hearted Shayne gets to star in The Bachelorette 5!
    Possibly...but I see her as getting her own reality show....she has been a hoot!...

(and since Jessica Simpson isn't the resident bimbo anymore....there is room for another...)

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2971867;
    Wow Cape, so thorough in your explanations. I'm guessing that if Chelsea is F1, she will the least talked about F1 in bachelor history. It would make for an interesting ending when the majority of people here think it's Shayne!

I just had a lightbulb moment. Now, I am a Shayne fan. However, is it possible that she was in fact hired, however, not hired to be F1 but hired to be the so obvious love connection so that whoever Matt fell for was such an underdog that we all get gobsmacked. Am I making sense? This way, Shayne does not get her heart broken because she was doing Fleiss a favor from the beginning trying to help his bachelor franchise. Is it possible that there was an agreement between Matt, Fleiss, and Shayne that she would be the ruse to keep his true love hidden?
    If you don't have everything you want, you better start wanting what you have.

I would like to know where the SC of Matt in a brown tie fits in??? Has that been accounted for & I've missed the post?

Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;2971912;
    If it is Chels, it could explain Matt's not-so-thrilled demeanor. He might not have liked the way her changing dresses was edited in the fantasy date episode. He had just watched that episode, I think. Is that correct?
    Dead on!! He was ticked. I mentioned it in the the T & C Thread (#864).

Quote Originally Posted by zipster;2971914;
    I just had a lightbulb moment. Now, I am a Shayne fan. However, is it possible that she was in fact hired, however, not hired to be F1 but hired to be the so obvious love connection so that whoever Matt fell for was such an underdog that we all get gobsmacked. Am I making sense? This way, Shayne does not get her heart broken because she was doing Fleiss a favor from the beginning trying to help his bachelor franchise. Is it possible that there was an agreement between Matt, Fleiss, and Shayne that she would be the ruse to keep his true love hidden?
    I think if Shayne isn't F1, she will be heartbroken . I think she is genuine in her feelings and she is good at showing and expressing how she feels. I do have to say that I found myself rooting for her because she's the underdog and she had to keep convincing everybody that she was there for the right reasons!
    Last edited by zen4; 05-06-2008 at 03:36 PM.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2971867;
    Wow Cape, so thorough in your explanations. I'm guessing that if Chelsea is F1, she will the least talked about F1 in bachelor history. It would make for an interesting ending when the majority of people here think it's Shayne!
    Am I reading the pictures wrong...I thought they proved that Shayne was F1..... I need a
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2971909 View Post
    Thanks Cape, but I personally believe it is the other patio because of the proximity of the green door/building. Would that make a difference?
    I would have to see where exactly they would be standing on that patio...

but that other patio has rounded railings and you can see it in a 360 tour on the barbados shot...it is HIGHLY unlikely that is location based on stairs and the rounded railing...

I would like to know where the SC of Matt in a brown tie fits in??? Has that been accounted for & I've missed the post?
    I have no idea...we can't seem to determine if that is a promo shot or lighting differences