Page 6 of 118 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

FORT Newbie

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

This may appear to be off topic to the conversation taking place at the moment but may I please add this to the mix.

I have to say I’ve liked all F3… but I really think Shayne has been quite entertaining this season…That said, can one of you super sleuths comment about something I’ve noticed?

Issue: Shayne in the mirror vs Shayne at FRC sc

Shayne’s hair in those two caps do not jive…look at the positioning of the parts??? IMO, it even appears to be a different shade of blonde? At first, I thought it may have been a cap before her hair was done - but if you notice she already has her earrings on??? Even though the lipstick also seems to a brighter pink…we all know that can be quickly remedied

For days I have been hoping that someone would see this and therefore do a side by side comparison of those two s/c…even if you think it means nothing at this point I would really appreciate the trouble (pretty please) of seeing those caps side by side...it's so much easier than scrolling the all the caps back and forth!

ETA - in the end, I must say I have enjoyed this board more than I have (parts) of this season...You all have made
    me smile, spew, and sometimes gasp...you are all quite talented!

I'm not sure I believe the theory that the bracelet must be Shayne's since Chelsea has on a thin one in the pic of her getting ready holds water. Shayne doesn't have on any bracelets in the pics of her getting ready but that is explained away with she put them on after the pics. The same could hold true for Chelsea, she may have added the chunky bracelet after the pic. The pic of Matt placing the ring on his chosen's finger shows the chunky bracelet but it looks like there is a thinner bracelet under it to me.

That said, whomever is his chosen one I do hope there is a lasting romance. However devastating it is to be let go at final two, it seems even worse after becomming final one only to see the romance disolve after the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Toolips;2960071;
    This may appear to be off topic to the conversation taking place at the moment but may I please add this to the mix.

I have to say I’ve liked all F3… but I really think Shayne has been quite entertaining this season…That said, can one of you super sleuths comment about something I’ve noticed?

Issue: Shayne in the mirror vs Shayne at FRC sc

Shayne’s hair in those two caps do not jive…look at the positioning of the parts??? IMO, it even appears to be a different shade of blonde? At first, I thought it may have been a cap before her hair was done - but if you notice she already has her earrings on??? Even though the lipstick also seems to a brighter pink…we all know that can be quickly remedied

For days I have been hoping that someone would see this and therefore do a side by side comparison of those two s/c…even if you think it means nothing at this point I would really appreciate the trouble (pretty please) of seeing those caps side by side...it's so much easier than scrolling the all the caps back and forth!

ETA - in the end, I must say I have enjoyed this board more than I have (parts) of this season...You all have made
    me smile, spew, and sometimes gasp...you are all quite talented!
    You are right. In the pictures in the mirror, bangs swept to right, at FRC, bangs swept to left. What does it mean, IDK. Which are flipped, IDK. Does it make a difference, IDK.

Wouldn't that be called 'mirror image'??
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by zipster;2960094;
    You are right. In the pictures in the mirror, bangs swept to right, at FRC, bangs swept to left. What does it mean, IDK. Which are flipped, IDK. Does it make a difference, IDK.

It's because it's a mirror image.

FORT Newbie

at first i felt mirror image as well - but I don't really think a mirror can change the style...lol

Quote Originally Posted by zipster;2960094;
    I think the bangs are swept to the left in all the photos.

(confidential to zipster: Josh was awesome last week, eh?)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Toolips;2960103;
    at first i felt mirror image as well - but I don't really think a mirror can change the style...lol
    I think I know what you are talking about. It's the fact when she is looking in the mirror her hair seems to be tousled, but at the RC it is very neat. Is that what you mean?

Just looked thru preview SCs, nowhere do we see whether Shayne's dress is full length or not. I've been trying to find it on-line, to see whether the bottom of the dress matches the rhinestones at the top and whether it is cocktail length or full-length, any other pictuers of the dress out there????

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn;2960112;
    I think I know what you are talking about. It's the fact when she is looking in the mirror her hair seems to be tousled, but at the RC it is very neat. Is that what you mean?