Page 51 of 118 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2969840;
    Check out the caption Bachelor 12 - Episode 1 - Coming Up on the Bachelor on Youtube. Toward the end, you will hear Shayne saying that.. "Matt and I are actually falling in love with each other" ETA: Listen to the emotion in Shayne's voice........very interesting. Also ETA that Chelsea is the one that says that she wants to get married right now.
    2observe,
    I cant listen to it here at work. What does Shaynes emotion sound like
    and why is it very interesting? Can some one blow up the screencap at
    Shayne and Matts FD where they are holding something? Its driving me
    crazy to what it could be? is it a collage like Tessa gave Andy or is it something else?

[/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by NASCAR;2969864;
    2observe,
    crazy to what it could be? is it a collage like Tessa gave Andy or is it something else?
    Her voice is cracking with emotion. She also said "it's like a wonderland right now for us." To me it sounds like something that Shayne might say after she receives the FR.

What SC are you referring to??? What are they holding???
    Last edited by 2observe; 05-05-2008 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NASCAR;2969864;
    2observe,
    maybe someone else can blow it up for you..but all you see is the back and it looks like a picture frame...but what is in it...WHO KNOWS????
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

NASCARis this what you're looking for?
    PDVD_037.jpg
    This is Matt and Shayne's LCD.

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Her voice is cracking with emotion. She also said "it's like a wonderland right now for us." To me it sounds like something that Shayne might say after she receives the FR.

What SC are you referring to??? What are they holding???[/QUOTE]

The wonderland voice-over can be heard when Shayne and Matt are walking up the stairs of the "little villa." The Matt and I are actually falling in love with each other is Shayne at the beginning and then is spliced. The second part could be Shayne as well but I am really doubtful that that was one straight sentence.
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;2969929;

What SC are you referring to??? What are they holding???
    The wonderland voice-over can be heard when Shayne and Matt are walking up the stairs of the "little villa." The Matt and I are actually falling in love with each other is Shayne at the beginning and then is spliced. The second part could be Shayne as well but I am really doubtful that that was one straight sentence.[/QUOTE]

Since it was a VO it could have actually been said at the FRC, but was played during the FD.

Maybe listen to it and compare it also with her lines in her movie - when she say she doesn't mind dying as long as she is kissing................ sorry - but I just can't buy Shayne at this point
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

This SC was taken before the F4 Toast. Matt is looking/talking to Shayne, but look at Amanda and Chelsea's expressions. I think that they knew that Shayne would be F1. jmo

PDVD_003.jpg

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2969848;
    That flowy spot of white sparked some discussion earlier...I wish I had an HDTV!
    I have large screen HD and I watched it over and over. It looks white dress to me, but I just can't be sure I see it. I did see the blue box behind the thumb photo and that sure looks like Shayne's thumb, and the blue box wouldn't be out if it wasn't shayne who got the ring... However, that said, I am wondering if it's possible they had a mixup again and Shayne was winner but for some reason showed up early and then comes back for the sunset time as the winner... Just not 100%. HOping the caps tonight clear things up. Sure wish we had candles to look at instead of just trees and water.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2970048;
    I have large screen HD and I watched it over and over. It looks white dress to me, but I just can't be sure I see it. I did see the blue box behind the thumb photo and that sure looks like Shayne's thumb, and the blue box wouldn't be out if it wasn't shayne who got the ring... However, that said, I am wondering if it's possible they had a mixup again and Shayne was winner but for some reason showed up early and then comes back for the sunset time as the winner... Just not 100%. HOping the caps tonight clear things up. Sure wish we had candles to look at instead of just trees and water.
    DOn't even have SHADOWS to look at this year....