Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2960000;
    I started my screencap analysis to prove it was Shayne but found out that the screencaps don't prove that...

and you can't go by edit...people have been fooled by the edit a zillion times...

Who in my guy do I think it is - Shayne...

What is the screencap showing me? Chelsea

I have never not cared who F1 was before so this time is actually somewhat interesting to me b/c I have been able to be a little more objective at the evidence and not overlook things that don't quite support my theory

That PI where Matt talks about not wanting to go to dinner with Chelsea is AFTER dinner - he is drunk and tired in it...even slurring his words a bit...

I THINK that he was exaggerating the point b/c he was drunk - and maybe he was saying something like I was so stinking tired, and things were awkward with Chelsea all day and I thought she just wasn't into me so I didn't even know if I wanted to go to dinner with her but thank goodness I did b/c she and I talked and I found out she really feels the same way about me that I do about her...and I read everything so wrong that I almost walked away from the girl of my dreams...
    I would be very surprised if it's not Chelsea.
    Bring on the Bachelorette!

FORT Regular

I don't think we can count on anything that Fleiss 'usually' does for hints for this FRC. Stuff like "the F1 is always on the right" etc. Since he threw out his usual formula (the girl in the middle of the 3 is the one who goes home since there are girls on either side to hug her and comfort her) when Amanda went home, I don't think we can count on any formula this time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2959995;
    I think you are right.
    The reason the dress looks like it has a tinge of green is that while that scene is happening, and it happens fast, is that the big orange sunsetting moves over the screen. The screencap captures the colouring from the big sun just as it's moving over the couple.

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2960025;
    The reason the dress looks like it has a tinge of green is that while that scene is happening, and it happens fast, is that the big orange sunsetting moves over the screen. The screencap captures the colouring from the big sun just as it's moving over the couple.
    Lynn how about there may be lights in the ground illuminating the plants.
    Bring on the Bachelorette!

Does this mean anything?

Quote Originally Posted by mysonisthebest;2960016;
    I would be very surprised if it's not Chelsea.

I'll be very surprised if it is Chelsea. I"m not going on SCs, I'm going on the continual negative edit she's gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;2960009 View Post
    what in the screen caps lead you to chelsea? for me screencaps says shayne but many of his words say chelsea (tried the most with you, my parents will love you, gutted, etc)
    see post 5 of this thread...

I believe Matt is proposing to the girl on the right...based on the FRC location Matt is facing west with the sun on his face...this is the right...I don't think Shayne and Chelseas FRC shots are flipped.... putting Chelsea on the right...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2959956;
    I don't have a favorite of these two either...

and in years past the same argument has been made...the screencaps we have are not conclusive...there are some that indicate chelsea and some that indicate shayne...

I think we really have to wait until we get a longer preview on Monday before we write Chelsea off....

Matt himself even told Chelsea on Monday that he puts himself out there the most with her...then he said I have probably said too much to you...

Yes he did, but we heard from Amanda on the Ellen Show what he said to her.. and he let her go. I don't know if I trust anything he says to either Shayne or CHelsea at this point.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

FORT Fan

To me, it looks like behind Matt's head in the kneeling cap (#191 screencaps) there are white flowers and behind the white flowers it looks like a bit of the ocean. Does anyone else see this? If that is the ocean, then the girl in "position" would not be Chelsea, but Shayne. Chelsea has the ocean fully behind her so Matt would have to have moved her before kneeling in order to get the ocean behind his head. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by meauxwalk;2960057;
    To me, it looks like behind Matt's head in the kneeling cap (#191 screencaps) there are white flowers and behind the white flowers it looks like a bit of the ocean. Does anyone else see this? If that is the ocean, then the girl in "position" would not be Chelsea, but Shayne. Chelsea has the ocean fully behind her so Matt would have to have moved her before kneeling in order to get the ocean behind his head. Thoughts?

Also the spray of white flowers fall to the left behind Matt's head ... which match the spray of white flowers coming out of the arrangement to the right of the podium. In all of the sc's of the FRC location, I couldn't see any spray of white flowers that fall to the right, which they would have to if the sc is flipped.