Page 4 of 118 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

I was just remembering Andy/Tessa/Bevin discussions from their FRC - they blurred Bevin's background so you couldn't tell when the pic was . And Tessa had the ocean/mountains behind her. Very clearly as I remember. Lots of sunset discussions in that season. They also switch F1/F2 sides away from the norm and to the $ shot.

If you go back thru to mondays RC you can see the sun dappling in thru the leaves just like during Chelsea's shot. Its odd that Shane's has no sun in hers, in my mind if her picture were later the sun would be closer to horizontal and more in their face/or on her back or somewhere- like during the F2 toast .

I just hope whomever can find some happiness, if at least for little while.

Very excited for Dee's season!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2959977;
    I've said it before (maybe not here though, I can't remember)...how does a guy go from "I dont' even want to have dinner with her" to "I love you" in such a short time, not gonna happen.....how she even got to F2 is beyond me.

Could this be the reason >>> ?

It looks like there is a satin ribbon or band around the hem of the sunset girl's dress. I don't see it on Chelseas dress but it would fit with the style of Shayne's dress even if it isn't seen while she is getting dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2959987;
    It looks like there is a satin ribbon or band around the hem of the sunset girl's dress. I don't see it on Chelseas dress but it would fit with the style of Shayne's dress even if it isn't seen while she is getting dressed.

I'm wondering if the bottom trim of Shayne's dress matches the bodice trim ... which would account for the difference in color of the sc at the bottom of the dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2959990;
    I'm wondering if the bottom trim of Shayne's dress matches the bodice trim ... which would account for the difference in color of the sc at the bottom of the dress.
    I think you are right.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2959919;
    well then, I've been corrected.....seniors moment, eh? Not this week's but the night Noelle was eliminated??
    Yeah, that was the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2959977 View Post
    I've said it before (maybe not here though, I can't remember)...how does a guy go from "I dont' even want to have dinner with her" to "I love you" in such a short time, not gonna happen.....how she even got to F2 is beyond me.
    I started my screencap analysis to prove it was Shayne but found out that the screencaps don't prove that...

and you can't go by edit...people have been fooled by the edit a zillion times...

Who in my guy do I think it is - Shayne...

What is the screencap showing me? Chelsea

I have never not cared who F1 was before so this time is actually somewhat interesting to me b/c I have been able to be a little more objective at the evidence and not overlook things that don't quite support my theory

That PI where Matt talks about not wanting to go to dinner with Chelsea is AFTER dinner - he is drunk and tired in it...even slurring his words a bit...

I THINK that he was exaggerating the point b/c he was drunk - and maybe he was saying something like I was so stinking tired, and things were awkward with Chelsea all day and I thought she just wasn't into me so I didn't even know if I wanted to go to dinner with her but thank goodness I did b/c she and I talked and I found out she really feels the same way about me that I do about her...and I read everything so wrong that I almost walked away from the girl of my dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2960000;
    I started my screencap analysis to prove it was Shayne but found out that the screencaps don't prove that...

and you can't go by edit...people have been fooled by the edit a zillion times...

Who in my guy do I think it is - Shayne...

What is the screencap showing me? Chelsea

I have never not cared who F1 was before so this time is actually somewhat interesting to me b/c I have been able to be a little more objective at the evidence and not overlook things that don't quite support my theory

That PI where Matt talks about not wanting to go to dinner with Chelsea is AFTER dinner - he is drunk and tired in it...even slurring his words a bit...

I THINK that he was exaggerating the point b/c he was drunk - and maybe he was saying something like I was so stinking tired, and things were awkward with Chelsea all day and I thought she just wasn't into me so I didn't even know if I wanted to go to dinner with her but thank goodness I did b/c she and I talked and I found out she really feels the same way about me that I do about her...and I read everything so wrong that I almost walked away from the girl of my dreams...

what in the screen caps lead you to chelsea? for me screencaps says shayne but many of his words say chelsea (tried the most with you, my parents will love you, gutted, etc)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2959984;
    Could this be the reason >>> ?

FORT Fan

I think that what is most telling to me about the hands are the thumbs. Shayne has a "thickness" right below her fingernail, a red area if you will, that I"m not seeing on Chelsea.