Page 3 of 118 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2959758;
    Post #5 of this thread...I posted where it appears Chelsea is on the right and Shayne on the left and that it appears that Matt is proposing to the girl on the right...

I need more caps of the FRC to really decide...it is hard to tell time of say based on the artificial light in the situation and how close up the shots are...but I am not sure this is an open and shut case...which I really did think until I really looked at the screencaps

I wish I hadn't taped over it, but when they showed the very first live action proposal shots in the previews - at the end of F4 epi, he was kneeling facing our left, now we have the caps facing him right.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2959758;
    Post #5 of this thread...I posted where it appears Chelsea is on the right and Shayne on the left and that it appears that Matt is proposing to the girl on the right...

I need more caps of the FRC to really decide...it is hard to tell time of say based on the artificial light in the situation and how close up the shots are...but I am not sure this is an open and shut case...which I really did think until I really looked at the screencaps
    I see what you're saying and it doesn't make alot of sense with Chelsea standing where she is...with the ocean behind her. Having said that, Matt could easily greet Shayne, as in the screencap, and then say, 'here Monkey, come over here,' and then move her to the right side before proposing.

The sunset girl is Shayne. There's no explanation for a *romantic* shot like that unless he's holding on to the *cough* love of his life after the proposal.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2959870;
    I wish I hadn't taped over it, but when they showed the very first live action proposal shots in the previews - at the end of F4 epi, he was kneeling facing our left, now we have the caps facing him right.
    Hmm...I just watched it again and, with me facing my TV, he appears to be kneeling down to my right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2959834;
    Does anyone have a Tylenol?
    At this point I am not sure that is strong enough!!!

All I know is that I am staying up WAY too late at night to read this stuff & check colors, lighting, etc, etc etc. While I hardly ever post, I am checking & double checking like everyone else. Drives me nutso!! I like Chelsea & see where things can go her way with the pics, etc...I have wondered about the leaves, etc behind Matt's head in the FRC for almost 2 weeks now but that last pic sure looks like Shayne. Just don't see him (grrr. Fleiss) that blatant this time???!!??
    But then again, it has always been the Shayne show!
    Like I said, he lives with his decisions, we just slueth!!

Originally Posted by sushifan
    Look at the difference in lighting between Chelsea's shot (looks like high noon) and Shayne's (later, obviously some artificial lighting as well, like last season with DeAnna). In addition, I think they did a tight shot on Shayne's face and the surrounding shrubbery because if they didn't, we'd see the sky and know that the sun is setting behind her.

I thought it looked like artificial lighting more for Chelsea then Shayne...but then again I don't set up stages, etc. Who knows!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2959914;
    Hmm...I just watched it again and, with me facing my TV, he appears to be kneeling down to my right?

well then, I've been corrected.....seniors moment, eh? Not this week's but the night Noelle was eliminated??

Why is CHelsea so happy in this picture? Didn't she notice she's not getting the sunset?

I want to say this one more time before I begin: I don't have a favorite. I like both girls.

....... but, I can't see a proposal with Chelsea involved after watching the season and studying sc's. The body language is bad, really bad. They have not given us reason to believe that the feelings have developed to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2959954 View Post
    I want to say this one more time before I begin: I don't have a favorite. I like both girls.

....... but, I can't see a proposal with Chelsea involved after watching the season and studying sc's. The body language is bad, really bad. They have not given us reason to believe that the feelings have developed to this point.
    I don't have a favorite of these two either...

and in years past the same argument has been made...the screencaps we have are not conclusive...there are some that indicate chelsea and some that indicate shayne...

I think we really have to wait until we get a longer preview on Monday before we write Chelsea off....

Matt himself even told Chelsea on Monday that he puts himself out there the most with her...then he said I have probably said too much to you...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2959956;
    I don't have a favorite of these two either...

and in years past the same argument has been made...the screencaps we have are not conclusive...there are some that indicate chelsea and some that indicate shayne...

I think we really have to wait until we get a longer preview on Monday before we write Chelsea off....

Matt himself even told Chelsea on Monday that he puts himself out there the most with her...then he said I have probably said too much to you...
    I re-watched that part and caught that he said more/most than some of the other girls ...

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2959954;

I've said it before (maybe not here though, I can't remember)...how does a guy go from "I dont' even want to have dinner with her" to "I love you" in such a short time, not gonna happen.....how she even got to F2 is beyond me.