Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Chelsea - natural mid-day lighting - responding with a natural smile
    Shayne - artificial lighting - responding with a slightly forced smile

Interesting. But, the handwriting has been on the wall awhile now.

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;2959628;
    Look at the difference in lighting between Chelsea's shot (looks like high noon) and Shayne's (later, obviously some artificial lighting as well, like last season with DeAnna). In addition, I think they did a tight shot on Shayne's face and the surrounding shrubbery because if they didn't, we'd see the sky and know that the sun is setting behind her.

So, in conclusion -- and as if we didn't already know -- Shayne is F1. I'm going out today to buy 350 pairs of shoes in honor of our soon-to-be-crowned Mrs. Matt Grant!!
    I'm not saying she's not F1, but to me it looks [naturally] sunnier in Shayne's photo. Chelsea's looks duskier - or more twilight-ier....lol

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2959644;
    I'm not saying she's not F1, but to me it looks [naturally] sunnier in Shayne's photo. Chelsea's looks duskier - or more twilight-ier....lol

okay - so where are the seasoned sleuthers who are able to determine which day the FRC took place and what the weather was like on that day??

it took place sometime around march 1 but we have been unable to secure the actual date -

FORT Regular

But we can't put it past TPTB to lighten/darken the photos.
    ~ Kirsten ~

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanore Roosevelt

I can't see Chelsea as F1. Are there people with doubts? What is fueling the doubts?

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2959712 View Post
    I can't see Chelsea as F1. Are there people with doubts? What is fueling the doubts?
    Post #5 of this thread...I posted where it appears Chelsea is on the right and Shayne on the left and that it appears that Matt is proposing to the girl on the right...

I need more caps of the FRC to really decide...it is hard to tell time of say based on the artificial light in the situation and how close up the shots are...but I am not sure this is an open and shut case...which I really did think until I really looked at the screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2959758;
    Post #5 of this thread...I posted where it appears Chelsea is on the right and Shayne on the left and that it appears that Matt is proposing to the girl on the right...

I need more caps of the FRC to really decide...it is hard to tell time of say based on the artificial light in the situation and how close up the shots are...but I am not sure this is an open and shut case...which I really did think until I really looked at the screencaps

kudos...as usual cape...you bring out the finesse of sleuthing....let the contraversy and discussion begin!!!!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2959758;

You go girl, all I know when Cape is on the case, things get exciting around here. Good Luck Cape and have a fun few days or hours figuring it out.
    Detective Cape is on the case

The close-up of Chelsea's hands buckling her shoe....look exactly like the hands in the ring photo, (someone pointed this out before)...but it REALLY looks it! Sheesh! How could this be?! LOL! Even that one vein looks the same! Does anyone have a Tylenol?