Page 117 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1767107108109110111112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1173

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryMist;2989672;
    Amanda can't come back now...were u serious?

She never got the London trip...was on Ellen....is dating now ...etc.
    Can anyone explain the preview of Matt talking to both girls at FRC (it's daylight) and then shows him at the end walking towards the sunset (it's dusk) and turns right toward the entrance to the FRC STILL HOLDING THE FINAL ROSE, like he is looking for someone. The F2 girls should be gone at this point.

FORT Fanatic

Do some really believe Amanda comes back? First, it would denounce the Shayne is final one--which appears obvious. Second, wouldn't this be pretty cheap that Matt goes back for Amanda, and then, here we have some type of game that is played on Shayne and Chelsea. Would be worse than that guy last year!

Oh, and as you know Amanda is my fave, but I gave up when the Shayne proof came out.

Well it is not on the abc station here in Canada but it is here on the citytv site. I must say Chelsea looks very beautiful. She arrives first wont win though.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2989874;
    Well it is not on the abc station here in Canada but it is here on the citytv site. I must say Chelsea looks very beautiful. She arrives first wont win though.
    I'm in Canada too - what's with ABC being an hour behind? Can you imagine all the people who are taping it on that station. Good thing I decided to go with CityTv - but not everybody gets that - its mainly a GTA station.

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;2989926;
    I'm in Canada too - what's with ABC being an hour behind? Can you imagine all the people who are taping it on that station. Good thing I decided to go with CityTv - but not everybody gets that - its mainly a GTA station.
    I'm in Canada and I'm watching it on abc. It started 3 minutes later than citytv because Dancing with the Stars ran pass a few minutes more than expected.

Congrats expert sleuthers on a job well done this season!

I agree. Very well done. Everyone was awesome with their sleuthing this season.

I agree. Very well done. Everyone was awesome with their sleuthing this season.

Really outstanding sleuthing job on everyone's part!! I was so much more assured about tonight's show because of all the undeniable proof that Shayne is the F1!!! WooHoo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tgir22;2990056;
    I'm in Canada and I'm watching it on abc. It started 3 minutes later than citytv because Dancing with the Stars ran pass a few minutes more than expected.
    Well for those in the Buffalo area - ABC I gather did NOT show The Bachelor since they were 1 hour behind televising a standoff on the highway with a man with a gun to his head. Luckly I think most of them do get the CitytV feed if they have cable.

So they did photoshop that ring picture afterall! Considering they went to all that trouble, why didn't they phtotoshop to a totally different girl's hand - like Chelsea lets say - instead of switching Shayne's right and left?