Page 115 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1565105106107108109110111112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1173

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

There are usually a few people who think one of the favorites will come back. I remember in Byron's season, there were some who were convinced the dog groomer (was her name Jane?) was definitely coming back as the one.
    Never happens!!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Re: New Find Look What I found. Those Sly Foxes At ABC.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2987960;
    Forgive me if I'm not recalling correctly, but hasn't it already been determined that Chelsea is on the right, and Shayne on the left?
    The previews are full of Fleissian trickery, like flipping.

But when the big moment airs, Shayne will be shown to be on the right (even if they have to use a camera behind them to do it, remember the FRC is on a pennisula, ocean and castle shots in either direction.).
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;2984760;
    Exactly. I think it is Amanda but it never aired. The area that they are in (in the caps) is the area he was in with Amanda. It's happened and gone. History.
    STILL at this moment, less than 2-1/2 hrs away from airtime, I believe he will choose Amanda. I have some very good reasons, I think. I will post the reasons why I thought he would. I am shocked that noone else has seen the evidence in the previews over the past few weeks. It's not just one piece of evidence, but 4 or 5. If it doesn't turn out the way I think it might, I'll never believe anything I see or hear from Fleiss.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;2989233;
    STILL at this moment, less than 2-1/2 hrs away from airtime, I believe he will choose Amanda. I have some very good reasons, I think. I will post the reasons why I thought he would. I am shocked that noone else has seen the evidence in the previews over the past few weeks. It's not just one piece of evidence, but 4 or 5. If it doesn't turn out the way I think it might, I'll never believe anything I see or hear from Fleiss.
    I am still baffled at some who believe this. Not that I have any problems with it - it just would make for a triple-awesome ending. Although, I still want Chelsea to win.

What is the hard-core evidence? Can someone consolidate and list them. The only I have heard is:

1) He is happy how it worked out (after making a/few mistakes)

You know I don't know what some people are saying this is fixed. Why would that be, for what purpose. I for one have never heard of Shayne and have paid little attention to what her father was doing either.
    I feel that Shayne started off with the same advantages or disadvantages than every other girl there. As far as winning Matt's heart that is. Yes maybe she has had more material things, but that has not played a part in Mat's obvious love for her, why would it , he has a good career. I also don't agree with the fact because she is an actress that means she is acting about everything. That does not make sense to me. I feel like that means because there was a Dr. on board at first that she was just there so she could build up her practice or a photographer so she could get exposure, I mean the list goes on. You know I am sorry If I offend anyone but I never thought that Shayne's family were all that big of a deal. Her father was mostly in B type movies wasn't he? Oh yes then there are the singers, I think it would be better for them if they did not sing, that would further their career quicker than when they do sing!!
    I feel as if there has been a love story unfolding and it sure has seemed to me it has been with Shayne and Matt. But its all up to Matt now and may the best woman win, congrats Shayne, jk!!
    Just one more thing, I happened to find a clip of one of the girls that had gone after the first batch of the girls went home, so, she had some time to spend with the ones left. What she said was she was not sure of the name of the girl but that she was tiny, blond and beautiful and she was the most genuine gal there with a good sense of humor and that she hoped that she won. I thought that was very telling for she did not know whom Shayne was yet or that she was from an acting background so it was just an unbiased opinion.
    Shayne at least to me has come across as a very kind, personable gal and I don't find her pretentious, yes she is a little kooky at times but its a good kind of kooky!
    We are counting down the hours and I for one am getting excited and nervous, my insticnts tell me it is going to be Shayne and I hope that I am finally right about picking the one that I hope wins.

Go Shayne and Matt, may your dreams all come true!!
    :

Quote Originally Posted by momofc&h;2988805;
    ITA! We're probably over thinking this thing. They threw in some flipped shots to confuse everyone a little because it's so obvious.
    It does seem obvious... Everyone is doubtful because it's so uncharacteristic of Fleiss!

I posted this a couple days ago but I think it still applies...

And now I am reminded of Pirates of the Caribbean...

FLEISS - (Jack Sparrow): "Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to hire an actress, have the Bachelor pick up on a Turtle, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise spill my weasely black guts out with honest SCs."

FORT Fans (Team Chelsea): I said no lies!

FORT Fans (Team Shayne): I think he's telling the truth.

FORT Fans (Everyone): If he were telling the truth, he wouldn't have told us!!!

FLEISS - (Jack Sparrow): Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn't believe the truth even if he told it to you.
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

FORT Newbie

Who all thinks that Amanda comes back?

Quote Originally Posted by joann2007;2989472;
    Who all thinks that Amanda comes back?
    I wish she would but if not then Chelsea would do as F1 for me.. .but SC's clearly point to Shayne being F1 though it is nice to dream about there maybe being a prank being played on Amanda that would bring her back.. there's zero chance of that though.

FORT Newbie

I am trying to find another pic I saw of Shayne getting ready - I SWEAR that is the bracelet she had on... They both have on bracelets but I think that one is Shayne's.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;2989233;
    I'll never believe anything I see or hear from Fleiss.
    Repeat this over and over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by baby-sleuth;2989270;
    Just one more thing, I happened to find a clip of one of the girls that had gone after the first batch of the girls went home, so, she had some time to spend with the ones left. What she said was she was not sure of the name of the girl but that she was tiny, blond and beautiful and she was the most genuine gal there with a good sense of humor and that she hoped that she won. I thought that was very telling for she did not know whom Shayne was yet or that she was from an acting background so it was just an unbiased opinion.
    Tiffany after the first RC, in her exit interview, was asked what she would say to Matt. "Shayne, blond hair, brown dress, super sweet, down to Earth, she's your girl. You should choose her."

I nominate Tiffany as an Honorary Sleuth.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?