Page 113 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1363103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1173

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: New Find Look What I found. Those Sly Foxes At ABC.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2984670;
    As the oracle said on 4-4-08: Amanda F3, Chelsea F2, Shayne F1. That's as enduring a prediction as a Greek temple.
    I picked that ending back in March. In fact, I picked Shayne and newgramdma's pharmacuetical sales representative (that turned out to be Chelsea), as F1 and F2 back on Feburary 27.

I think that's before Matt made his final pick. (Maybe even before he let Amanda go.)
    Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;2985539;
    Maybe the producers of the Bachelor should do a 1 week boot camp for the women at a Texas polygamist compound. It would be an interesting episode and maybe it would give them a taste of what's really ahead.
    Now you've done it. You've given Fleiss his next show.

The Polygamist Bachelor

(Of course sleuthing would suck on that show. The women all dress alike and are always too covered up to show moles, and would never have long fingernails or wear nailpolish.)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;2987781;
    In the SC's page 24, #237, it shows the rose head one direction w Chelsea, and in the other SC the rose head is different direction w Shayne. With the cannon being the same direction, Matt and the ladies are in different positions. When I go back to SC page 20, #200/199 you see the rose head a few inches back from the edge of the podium then the long stem, with the head toward Matt for the proposal. So unless there was some photoshop edit, this leads me to believe it is now Shayne he proposes to (because of the rose head/stem location on the podium).
    Good explaination.

To restate the FRC position rule: the F1 must be on the right (so her left hand is clearly visible to the camera, for the ring shot) of the screen. The F2 is given the opposite side. For The Bachelorette, the FRC rule is that the F1 is on the left (so The Bachelorette's left hand is clearly visible to the camera, for the ring shot), with the F2 on the right.(Two exceptions: Bachelorette 2 and Bachelor 10, in which they were intentionally reversed to fool us.)

Also, the FRC previews shown after TWTA, are routinely flipped to fool us at first glance. (Putting F2 in the winner's position.)
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

I picked that ending back in March. In fact, I picked Shayne and newgramdma's pharmacuetical sales representative (that turned out to be Chelsea), as F1 and F2 back on Feburary 27.
    Well done, zinnia. Isnt it fun to know you were right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2987913;
    To restate the FRC position rule: the F1 must be on the right (so her left hand is clearly visible to the camera, for the ring shot) of the screen. The F2 is given the opposite side.
    Forgive me if I'm not recalling correctly, but hasn't it already been determined that Chelsea is on the right, and Shayne on the left?

And as for the rose positioning comparison mentioned upthread, I don't see a rose at all in the SC of Matt putting the ring on F1's finger. I looked really, really hard.... am I just not seeing it? Can someone circle it or something [if you're bored and have nothing better to do...lol]

The FORT sleuthers did an exceptional job this season.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2988041;
    The FORT sleuthers did an exceptional job this season.
    Ah, a new avatar. Will FORT and the viewer, like Athena, be appeased and avenged only through marriage?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2987960;
    Forgive me if I'm not recalling correctly, but hasn't it already been determined that Chelsea is on the right, and Shayne on the left?]

For me, I think Chelsea is on the right and Shayne is on the left. With the F1 F2 analysis recently explained to me, I would think he chose Chelsea. With the rose head/podium analysis, I now think he chooses Shayne.

Whoever he chooses, I'm gonna need a hanky. The F2 is also gonna be broken hearted.

Ooh. What fun!! An Eve o' Finale review: Who was the first to nail Shayne as F1??

On Feb 7, Blondie Gal gave Aqua credit for first calling Shayne as F1. But she was too modest.

On Feb 6, cape came pretty close:
    Quote Originally Posted by cape;2784070;

so I have a theory...hire a guy who wants to be an actor from London...no one knows his intentions...

hire a girl who wants to be an actress from the US...

some of the girls know he wants to be an actor...can't have this play out on screen so they send them home...

Actor and Actress pretend to have a storybook romance...they have also agreed that for one year they will keep up the charade...the bachelor franchise gets new life - the fans are amazed to have gotten another great romance...actor and actress get fame they wanted...everyone is happy and Fleiss orders 5 more seasons...

But aanjheni, was a little bit out ahead of her, posting on Feb 5th:

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2783622;
    ...The cynical side of me says we have our F1 - the Lamas girl (can't remember her first name) and this was what was meant as a followup to Brad's FnRC.
    Ms Froggy was close on her heels of course, with:

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2784392;
    If this Lamas chick makes it to the F4, we'll know that the show is seriously rigged. Actually, her sheer presence is already suspicious enough, but if she's in the F4, I'll be absolutely convinced. The only reason someone like her would be on a low-rent but relatively well publicized production such as this is to crawl one step above the incredibly cheesy B-movie fare she's been in so far. Soap opera credentials are never quite enough to propel somebody into primetime but this will move her from the 10am acting graveyard to some 7pm exposure.

I may have remained blissfully ignorant of the existence of this Paris Hilton meets Lindsay Lohan meets Pamela Anderson meets Miss USA, if she weren't cast on this show. Fleiss... .
    But, to no one's surprise, the FIRST FORT'er to nail Shayne as F1 was none other than BlondieGal, on Feb 5th:

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2783435;
    Oh no pminn ~ there are too many wonderful sleuths on this board! The Fort is exceptional because everyone works together.

I have always thought that the F1 would be pre-selected once I heard that the Bachelor had entertainment aspirations. I wonder if we have our gal?

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2988163;
    Ooh. What fun!! An Eve o' Finale review: Who was the first to nail Shayne as F1??

On Feb 7, Blondie Gal gave Aqua credit for first calling Shayne as F1. But she was too modest.

But, to no one's surprise, the FIRST FORT'er to nail Shayne as F1 was none other than BlondieGal, on Feb 5th:
    Point well made.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2988163;

Damn! And I did it all without sleuthing even a split second!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2988193;

Damn! And I did it all without sleuthing even a split second!
    Why MsFroggy, you really know your stuff don't you
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club