Page 112 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1262102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1173

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

  1. #1111
    FORT Fanaddict TazoChai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    268

    Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by mickaylal;2985442;
    ...I would feel sorry for any man or kids that had Chelsea for a wife or mother.
    That's a pretty bold statement to say about someone who you've only been introduced to through Fleiss's jaded camera lens.

    Personally, I think Chelsea has many great qualities. She's beautiful, smart, funny, FUN, etc.

    I'd have a hard time being romantic with a man ( & his camera crew) who had his tongue possibly down 24 other womens' throats...I don't care if that is the nature of the show, it would be difficult and anything but romantic. I think many women would agree.

    Shayne, actress or not, is for whatever reason better equipped to handle the situation...and lucky her. I think it takes a certain type of woman to handle what these women have to endure on the Bachelor. Chelsea probably didn't know this about herself prior to being on the show (cut her some slack)...I mean, who the heck has ever even been in a situation like this or could prepare for it?!...it's anything but ordinary.

    Maybe the producers of the Bachelor should do a 1 week boot camp for the women at a Texas polygamist compound. It would be an interesting episode and maybe it would give them a taste of what's really ahead.


    PS: I'm sorry if this has a harsh tone. I'm annoyed by all of the negativity.
    Last edited by TazoChai; 05-11-2008 at 04:55 AM.
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

  2. #1112
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,082

    Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;2985539;
    Maybe the producers of the Bachelor should do a 1 week boot camp for the women at a Texas polygamist compound. It would be an interesting episode and maybe it would give them a taste of what's really ahead.
    Oh man, too funny Could you imagine.

    I don't think anyone is really equipped for this...even if you are an actress. I think it was silly for Matt to say that to Shayne. Why should she be able to handle it the most? Makes zero sense, to me...unless he picked her WAY early on and was "acting" with the rest. Then, maybe.

  3. #1113
    FORT Fogey luvlady345's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sunny, South Carolina
    Posts
    1,136

    Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2986069;
    Oh man, too funny Could you imagine.

    I don't think anyone is really equipped for this...even if you are an actress. I think it was silly for Matt to say that to Shayne. Why should she be able to handle it the most? Makes zero sense, to me...unless he picked her WAY early on and was "acting" with the rest. Then, maybe.
    Oh I agree just because Shayne was use to being in front of a camera, the circumstances were completely different........Shayne's daily life does not have her competing with 25 women for one man (not that she aware of).....I don't think any woman would be equipped for that.....

  4. #1114
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: New Find Look What I found. Those Sly Foxes At ABC.

    Quote Originally Posted by theboies;2984357;
    This is a picture of Matt and Chelsea at the beach. Notice Matt's swim trunks they are black with a small white stripe. The photo of the girl on the beach sitting with Matt, who they are showing now as Chelsea, I still think it is Amanda, Matt's swim trunks there are blue or black, with a large white stripe on the side.

    Photos


    This group next group from Fort #192

    Bachelor 12 Screencaps only

    We are being pranked I so believe. Is Amanda coming back. We will see. I will appaulogize to all after its over and we see the FL really is. Will the real F1 please come forward. Oh My.
    Amanda is F1!

  5. #1115
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: New Find Look What I found. Those Sly Foxes At ABC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2984530;
    The trunks with the white stripe ... Matt wore trunks with white stripe on his FD with Amanda:



    So, if it is Amanda with Matt ... it was during their FD.
    That is Matt and Amanda in the water. TP have photo shopped his truncks now to look black to cover up the white stripes. Also, Amanda DID have on a swimsuit under her top (you could see the strings from her top and around her neck), yet we never did see them go swimming, just like we never saw her dancing on the beach in that red dress.

    I think there are going to be LOT of happy fans Monday night.

  6. #1116
    FORT Fan IvoryMist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Far, Far away
    Posts
    221

    Re: New Find Look What I found. Those Sly Foxes At ABC.

    Shayne is Matt's pick...the screencaps have already proved it!

    Amanda is history!

  7. #1117
    mickaylal
    Guest

    Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;2985539;
    That's a pretty bold statement to say about someone who you've only been introduced to through Fleiss's jaded camera lens.

    Personally, I think Chelsea has many great qualities. She's beautiful, smart, funny, FUN, etc.

    I'd have a hard time being romantic with a man ( & his camera crew) who had his tongue possibly down 24 other womens' throats...I don't care if that is the nature of the show, it would be difficult and anything but romantic. I think many women would agree.

    Shayne, actress or not, is for whatever reason better equipped to handle the situation...and lucky her. I think it takes a certain type of woman to handle what these women have to endure on the Bachelor. Chelsea probably didn't know this about herself prior to being on the show (cut her some slack)...I mean, who the heck has ever even been in a situation like this or could prepare for it?!...it's anything but ordinary.

    Maybe the producers of the Bachelor should do a 1 week boot camp for the women at a Texas polygamist compound. It would be an interesting episode and maybe it would give them a taste of what's really ahead.


    PS: I'm sorry if this has a harsh tone. I'm annoyed by all of the negativity.

    Well, my feelings are that Chelsea is not affectionate. She apparently has no problem taking off her panties on camera, but she cant hold hands. That sends red flags off for me. I would hate being in a relationship with someone who could not look me in the eye and talk about deep emotions, or even hold my hand. Sorry if its bold, but I dont like Chelsea as she has been shown. To me, I would rather talk, hold hands, really get to know a persons heart, before I was physically imtimate with a guy ESPECIALLY because he is kissing and touching other girls. She is doing things that are opposite of what I would do.

  8. #1118
    FORT Fogey sueb1961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,365

    Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by mickaylal;2987496;
    Well, my feelings are that Chelsea is not affectionate. She apparently has no problem taking off her panties on camera, but she cant hold hands. That sends red flags off for me. I would hate being in a relationship with someone who could not look me in the eye and talk about deep emotions, or even hold my hand. Sorry if its bold, but I dont like Chelsea as she has been shown. To me, I would rather talk, hold hands, really get to know a persons heart, before I was physically imtimate with a guy ESPECIALLY because he is kissing and touching other girls. She is doing things that are opposite of what I would do.



    I don't think we have any proof that Chelsea was any more physical intimate with Matt than what Shayne was. Just because she changed into something else does not me she did anything. And for what I understand Chelsea doesn't have a problem with holding hands, its the fingers intwind and overlapping that bother her. That does not make her a bad person or that she is unaffectionate.

  9. #1119
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    322

    Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Since Amanda left, I've tried to decide if it was Chelsea or Shayne. Being new to Fort, I was unaware of F1-2 editing process, and side to stand on, etc. I was on the fence, and read most of the comments as to why one girl or the other. Now we are down to less than 24 hrs to the final, and I think its Shayne. As I like both the final two, the SC that leads me to believe this is the rose placement on the podium for both of them. Not bracelets or direction they stood, etc.

    In the SC's page 24, #237, it shows the rose head one direction w Chelsea, and in the other SC the rose head is different direction w Shayne. With the cannon being the same direction, Matt and the ladies are in different positions. When I go back to SC page 20, #200/199 you see the rose head a few inches back from the edge of the podium then the long stem, with the head toward Matt for the proposal. So unless there was some photoshop edit, this leads me to believe it is now Shayne he proposes to (because of the rose head/stem location on the podium

    Now if it turns out that it isn't even Matts hands, and is from some other season, then I've been Fleissed! No matter who he chooses, I can see heart break for F2.
    Last edited by ProudKsGrandma; 05-12-2008 at 03:40 AM.

  10. #1120
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    53

    Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    don't forge the floor on Chelsea's picture were still wet and the shadows looks like it was in the early in the day. Well..it just driving me crazy as I can't wait to watch it or read about it here due to our time difference....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.