Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

I fully expect Lorenzo to show up on Monday night. I only hope he can forgo one of his "Are You Hot?" critiques of Matt:

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2984609;
    I fully expect Lorenzo to show up on Monday night. I only hope he can forgo one of his "Are You Hot?" critiques of Matt:

Gazing on the photo, I thought you were going to say Lamas/Fleiss were collaborating on a new show, also featuring the H word. (Are ... You.... HAIRY?)

Looks like he learned Shayne's lessons on how to kiss on screen. She should be pleased when she sees this chaste kiss with Chelsea. Too bad we don't have any off-screen kisses to analyze.

FORT Newbie

Maybe Why Some People Are Not Really Seeing The Rose Stem In Shaynes Picture Is Because It Was Photo Shopped So We Would Not See The Ring Box On The Podium... Sorry Just Thought That Would Make Sense. Not Sure Just My Opinion. Only Two More Days!!!!

Re: New Find Look What I found. Those Sly Foxes At ABC.

As the oracle said on 4-4-08: Amanda F3, Chelsea F2, Shayne F1. That's as enduring a prediction as a Greek temple.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2983538;
    This:

Ack... I don't know maybe I'm just tired... but I don't see a stem there.
    First trip I've made to the Bachelor forum in days, but to clear up this discussion......

The stem is clearly visible in the first cap.

As for the 2nd cap.....the pic is taken at a different angle and the stem cannot be seen, but one of the leaves can be seen sticking up behind the rose. The angle is a level head on shot, so you're not seeing the stem coming out of the back of the head of the rose. It is there though, as evidence by the leaf.

Hope that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2984578;
    Now that would have me 'back on board' ... BUT its not gonna happen. Just for argument's sake, even if the SC were of Matt and Amanda, we have seen SC's before that didn't go with the episode they were previewed for.
    Exactly. I think it is Amanda but it never aired. The area that they are in (in the caps) is the area he was in with Amanda. It's happened and gone. History.

Quote Originally Posted by meauxwalk;2984593;
    I don't think that if I were Amanda I would accept a proposal of a guy who pretended to not like me, sent me home and then proceeded to spend more romantic time with two other girls.
    I agree-- something like that would go beyond "prank" and into serious head games. Would be very cruel to Shayne and Chelsea as well. As much as Amanda was my favorite, I give him a little credit for his bluntness in his explanation for her at the WTA-- leaving no false hope-- even if his earlier words or actions may well have warranted her now famous d-bag remark.

mickaylal

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2971941;
    Great analysis - as usual - Cape - thanx You have definitely confirmed some of my suspicions.
    Pretty much the ONLY way that Matt is proposing to Chelsea, is that TPTB too a pic of just the pedestal and the flowers and greenery behind it, then took pics of Matt and Shayne, and Matt and Chelsea, in the same spots, then removed the backgrounds, flipped things around and pasted them on the pic that had no people. Because of the lineup with the flowers that mynameisnotjo showed us when Matt is down on one knee proposing. that lines up perfectly, and the pics of Matt and Chelsea.....the flowers from behind Matts head when he is proposing are right behind Chelsea. And that is almost impossible, especially when the shadows all are in the right spots. I am 99.999% sure Shayne is the one. I really hope she is....I would feel sorry for any man or kids that had Chelsea for a wife or mother.

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & ScOILERS** - Chelsea F1

Quote Originally Posted by lind;2983293;
    Look at you tube -The bachelor home visit for Chelsea . Lesten what Matt say her mom , it is like proof to me. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT !!!Chelsea is F1 I'am Shayne fan
    Matt also said if he were to sketch his idea of the perfect girl it would be Amanda...and look where she ended up.

My dad always says "don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see" So far, it's been pretty good advice.