Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

FORT Regular

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by Binah0401;2983929;
    Sorry to be butting in as a newbie, but the bracelet screencap really seems photoshopped to me, or like they were fading two images together. The finger with the ring seems to have a paler skin tone than the other fingers on the hand, and Matt's hands are different too - the one holding Shayne's hand is clear, while the other is slightly transparent and looks like part of a fade between images.

I also agree that the sunset picture dress seems longer than Shayne's dress.

... Which isn't to say that Shayne isn't the winner, but I don't think those pictures are conclusive.
    Hi Binah, welcome to FORT. You're not "butting in" darling, that's what this board is for. Anyway, ALL opinions are welcome. I don't know what anyone else has to say about your observation - I haven't looked yet - but I at least wanted to acknowledge that I read your post - because sometimes I have posted, and NO ONE responds, and I feel invisible! LOL!

FORT Regular

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper1o1;2983953;
    Sorry if we've already established this (I've been trying to keep up with these boards but they go so fast!) but is it for sure that the sunset screencap is definitely post-frc? Could it just be part of a last chance date, where one of the girls is wearing a short dress during the night? I guess I don't know if Matt is wearing a fancy suit during a LCD... that would be the only problem. And I feel like we've always assumed that's the winning girl... again sorry if someone already proved that and I missed it!

Hi Pepper, I personally am not completely convinced that particular SC is from the Final Rose Ceremony. I don't think anyone has "proven" it yet - and I was thinking the same thing you were thinking, but hadn't really said anything about it.

Anyway - nothing to tell you, really. Just an "I don' know either". LOL!

FORT Fanatic

New Find Look What I found. Those Sly Foxes At ABC.

This is a picture of Matt and Chelsea at the beach. Notice Matt's swim trunks they are black with a small white stripe. The photo of the girl on the beach sitting with Matt, who they are showing now as Chelsea, I still think it is Amanda, Matt's swim trunks there are blue or black, with a large white stripe on the side.

Photos

This group next group from Fort #192

Bachelor 12 Screencaps only

We are being pranked I so believe. Is Amanda coming back. We will see. I will appaulogize to all after its over and we see the FL really is. Will the real F1 please come forward. Oh My.

Re: New Find Look What I found. Those Sly Foxes At ABC.

Sorry wish it was Amanda but both pics is clearly Chelsea because the legs match the other sc's we originally got

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;2984357;
    This is a picture of Matt and Chelsea at the beach. Notice Matt's swim trunks they are black with a small white stripe. The photo of the girl on the beach sitting with Matt, who they are showing now as Chelsea, I still think it is Amanda, Matt's swim trunks there are blue or black, with a large white stripe on the side.

Photos

We are being pranked I so believe. Is Amanda coming back. We will see. I will appaulogize to all after its over and we see the FL really is. Will the real F1 please come forward. Oh My.

The trunks with the white stripe ... Matt wore trunks with white stripe on his FD with Amanda:

So, if it is Amanda with Matt ... it was during their FD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2984530;
    The trunks with the white stripe ... Matt wore trunks with white stripe on his FD with Amanda:

So, if it is Amanda with Matt ... it was during their FD.
    Amanda did look like she had a bathing suit on under her tank top that matched colors.

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;2984357;

Photos

She is definitely, definitively NOT coming back. But it's fun to imagine the possibilities.

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette

I don't think Amanda will be back either.
    Bring on the Bachelorette!

Now that would have me 'back on board' ... BUT its not gonna happen. Just for argument's sake, even if the SC were of Matt and Amanda, we have seen SC's before that didn't go with the episode they were previewed for.

FORT Fan

I don't think that if I were Amanda I would accept a proposal of a guy who pretended to not like me, sent me home and then proceeded to spend more romantic time with two other girls.