Page 11 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Dang I'm on dh's mac and can't post pics. In the one cap of Matt waiting for F1 and there are no bushes behind him just the tree above his head. Could he be standing towards the bottom of the set up photo facing the stairs? The flowers we can only see a bit of seem to match those behind his head in the on his knees proposal shot?

Cape thank you for the response and i have a question for you and i said before i am no sleuther this is just my thoughts , people speculate that this screen cap isn't even near the FRC due to no scenery around them and i know of the speculation of the sunset gal being Shayne but i have a far out thought that this screen cap could be the beginning of the sunset scene with Chelsea and as i said this is a far out thought .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Too me this shot looks earlier in the day due to the haze out over the ocean I've been to the caribbean and I have noticed it tends to be hazy much like a marine layer over the ocean which burns off as the day progresses.

In this sc, Chelsea is taller than Matt's shoulder.

So for this to be Chelsea, she must either be leaning quite a bit or have taken her shoes off.

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2960317;
    the only place I see white flowers are in this picture.. where I marked proposal..You can even see the little purple flowers. I don't notice them in the caps of just Matt.. maybe these are promotional pics?
    There are 2 sprays of white flowers along the railing area.

I think the proposal actual takes place in front of the one on the right (which is partially under the "al" of "proposal" and extends right.)

I think this for 2 reasons:

That spray is closer to the railing and more likely to be scene in the close up.

I can see the same 2nd set of whitish railings in the distance of the proposal pic as I do behind the spray of white flowers on the right.

Behind the spray on the left, I see the canon.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2960341;
    In this sc, Chelsea is taller than Matt's shoulder.

So for this to be Chelsea, she must either be leaning quite a bit or have taken her shoes off.
    While I still think this is Shayne, I said a long time ago that it was highly possible the F1 girl took off her shoes........afterall, it was a loooooong day.

Lynn7 jept saying she could see a "bump" above Matt's left shoulder......to me it looks like it''s on both shoulders and is just the suit.....BUT, of she is right, then that "bump" could be one of the curls from Chelsea's updo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2960345;
    There are 2 sprays of white flowers along the railing area.

I think the proposal actual takes place in front of the one on the right (which is partially under the "al" of "proposal" and extends right.)

I think this for 2 reasons:

That spray is closer to the railing and more likely to be scene in the close up.

I can see the same 2nd set of whitish railings in the distance of the proposal pic as I do behind the spray of white flowers on the right.

Behind the spray on the left, I see the canon.

I agree with which white flowers we see in the proposal cap, It seems quite a bit away from the pedestal.. He must position F1 near the railing to catch the sun shot I think they are after. But someone needs to explain the blue box on the pedestal shots... Maybe I am an idiot.. which is probably true..
    The white flowers seem to be in focus.. if her were closer to the pedestal wouldn't the white flowers be a bit blurry?
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Despite the cannon and the sun and the flowers etc - how do we explain the screencap of the sunset with a piece of what is clearly Shayne's dress showing? That really doenst look like a farewell consolation hug! It seems more like a "let's look out here into the beautiful sunset and ponder what a fabulous career we are both going to have in hollywood!" shot - ha

Quote Originally Posted by cinderella78;2960376;
    That really doenst look like a farewell consolation hug! It seems more like a "let's look out here into the beautiful sunset and ponder what a fabulous career we are both going to have in hollywood!" shot - ha

you had to send me crashing back into reality with that post didn't you?

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cinderella78;2960376;
    Despite the cannon and the sun and the flowers etc - how do we explain the screencap of the sunset with a piece of what is clearly Shayne's dress showing? That really doenst look like a farewell consolation hug! It seems more like a "let's look out here into the beautiful sunset and ponder what a fabulous career we are both going to have in hollywood!" shot - ha
    That's the way I see it as well. Regarding the longer sideburn - the man has a heavy growth beard. If he had to re-shave before F1 arrived, it could have been a sloppier job than the first time he shaved that day. The caps of the hands may be shopped or a "Bevin" type foiler or anything. Shayne is getting the cuddle and the sunset. Shayne had the F3 suite rosepetals. Shayne had the best edited hometown visit. Shayne, Shayne, Shayne.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)