Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2983538;
    This:

Ack... I don't know maybe I'm just tired... but I don't see a stem there.
    Okay so I'm beating a dead horse, but I'd really like to know from all you experienced SC sleuthers, whether or not [completely objectively] you actually see a stem on that right rose?

Because I'm not seeing it. And, someone did point out [thank you] that there is always a rose on the podium for both the F1 and the F2. If that is the case, and you can see the stem on the right rose [that I frankly cannot] - they are clearly not the same rose. The stem on Chelsea's is thick and clearly visible, so if the right rose hasn't been photoshopped in some way, they are definitely not the same rose. What does he do with the F2's rose?

Someone tell me I'm not crazy?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2984030;
    Okay so I'm beating a dead horse, but I'd really like to know from all you experienced SC sleuthers, whether or not [completely objectively] you actually see a stem on that right rose?

Because I'm not seeing it. And, someone did point out [thank you] that there is always a rose on the podium for both the F1 and the F2. If that is the case, and you can see the stem on the right rose [that I frankly cannot] - they are clearly not the same rose. The stem on Chelsea's is thick and clearly visible, so if the right rose hasn't been photoshopped in some way, they are definitely not the same rose. What does he do with the F2's rose?

Someone tell me I'm not crazy?

I see a stem in both pictures. But, I'll be happy to tell you that you aren't crazy......

Quote Originally Posted by Bambie;2984041;
    I see a stem in both pictures. But, I'll be happy to tell you that you aren't crazy......
    Thanks.lol.

Are you sure what you're thinking is the stem isn't the back lip of the podium? Or are you referring to the very slight, very thin shadow type thing [that may be the stem] running diagonally from lower right to upper left?

If it is a stem, it looks very, very spindly [and not well demarcated] to support that bud, especially in comparison to left rose. As well, what do you think he does with the F2 rose, because they clearly aren't the same.

FORT Fanatic Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion

Depending on how much time passed in between F2 and F1 being there, I would definitely think there would be two different roses. They would want it to be a fresh rose when he presents it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn;2984053;
    Depending on how much time passed in between F2 and F1 being there, I would definitely think there would be two different roses. They would want it to be a fresh rose when he presents it.
    Yeah that makes sense, but big difference in quality imo.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2984052;
    Thanks.lol.

Are you sure what you're thinking is the stem isn't the back lip of the podium? Or are you referring to the very slight, very thin shadow type thing [that may be the stem] running diagonally from lower right to upper left?

If it is a stem, it looks very, very spindly [and not well demarcated] to support that bud, especially in comparison to left rose. As well, what do you think he does with the F2 rose, because they clearly aren't the same.
    I think the very slight line is the inner edge of the podium and that the thicker line is the stem of the rose. I also think that they perhaps they just appear to be two different roses because of different angles and in Chelsea's pic it is in the shadow of her dress. However, I guess they could be two different roses as Bronwyn suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2984062;
    Yeah that makes sense, but big difference in quality imo.
    Roses would need to be kept cool. The final rose was later in the day and therefore may have been out in the heat a little longer therefore not looking as great. But honestly I don't see a huge difference in the roses and I see a stem on both.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;2983124;
    ITA, in prior Bachelor shows have the screencaps every been wrong in showing was F1, F2 & F3?
    YES! When they showed Bevin's feet coming out of the limo, and it was waaaay past Bevin's season!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGirlJude;2984309;
    YES! When they showed Bevin's feet coming out of the limo, and it was waaaay past Bevin's season!

Yep, and us poor Bettina fans thought it was a sign that someone would be coming back ... instead it was just a telegraph that both the F2's remained F2's.

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2983794;
    I don't think he had feelings for Amanda--amanda has even said post show that they didn't have much there--she realized it after--It is clear that he has something with shayne---but, many of us didn't see anything with Amanda--and she herself admits there wasn't much there. I don't think matt wanted to call her back on--He has said he didn't feel strongly romantically for her--he would never fall in love with her--so i, too, highly doubt she would have been asked back by matt
    I don't think he would ask Amanda back either. I was kinda throwing out that some of us saw the same thing with F3 last season. BUT, just to say for argument sake, he did want to ask her back. He wouldn't because of her D Bag statment. I really have not been that caught up this season so I'm just responding to post. With no emotions at all.