Page 108 of 118 FirstFirst ... 8589899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1173

Thread: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

This:

Ack... I don't know maybe I'm just tired... but I don't see a stem there.

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;2983089;
    I was wondering because I see just the front pages of those that said they are private, it shows the date last logged in. I took that to mean checking in not necessarily making changes.
    You are correct. On myspaces set to private, you can still see the date that person last logged on. As a matter of fact I just did a search of my name on myspace to see when I had logged on and it says 3/21/08. I knew it had been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;2983528;
    This is something to think about. She DID get sent home, but maybe she got called back!
    That is what some of us believed about Bettina last season, at this same time of the show. She didn't come back but we saw the connection there just as many have seen it with Amanda this season. Maybe in England, he realized he did not have that strong feelings for a commitment with either of the girls. But, maybe he felt after Amanda called him a d bag on TV he was to embarrassed to ask her back. And just seattled, I think Matt would be to afraid of what Fleiss reaction would be, if he didn't choose anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;2983533;
    There is no way, that dress could be hid. It is too flare, how is she going to hide it, wrap it around her waist.
    Chelsea's dress is long and Shayne's is short and too short, I think, to be the girl in the sunset photo. It looks like the same style, but from the bottom of the breast down, it looks longer than Shayne's. So where does that leave us?

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2983560;
    That is what some of us believed about Bettina last season, at this same time of the show. She didn't come back but we saw the connection there just as many have seen it with Amanda this season. Maybe in England, he realized he did not have that strong feelings for a commitment with either of the girls. But, maybe he felt after Amanda called him a d bag on TV he was to embarrassed to ask her back. And just seattled, I think Matt would be to afraid of what Fleiss reaction would be, if he didn't choose anyone.
    I don't think he had feelings for Amanda--amanda has even said post show that they didn't have much there--she realized it after--It is clear that he has something with shayne---but, many of us didn't see anything with Amanda--and she herself admits there wasn't much there. I don't think matt wanted to call her back on--He has said he didn't feel strongly romantically for her--he would never fall in love with her--so i, too, highly doubt she would have been asked back by matt
    Last edited by kwtaylor; 05-10-2008 at 09:37 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2983794;
    I don't think he had feelings for Amanda--amanda has even said post show that they didn't have much there--she realized it after--It is clear that he has something with shayne---but, many of us didn't see anything with Amanda--and she herself admits there wasn't much there. I don't think matt wanted to call her back on--He has said he didn't feel strongly romantically for her--he would never fall in love with her--so i, too, highly doubt she would have been asked back by matt
    Totally agree, now we are getting far fetched. Monday needs to get here soon!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by iluvkauai;2983440;
    I'm sure you have covered this, but would somebody mind telling me what the explanation is for Fleiss so blatantly giving us a SC with Shayne wearing the proposal bracelet? That's so obvious that it's suspicious.....was it a mistake? Or do you all have some brilliant explanation for this? (I just know you do!) Thanks.

Almost every season we have the solution in the screencaps - remember Jen's nail beds, the ring box with Tessa and Ian's lapels. The previews go so fast that the average viewer won't pick up on the bracelets being Shayne's. They will see the bracelets and then realize that both girls have bracelets so it won't really help them any. They aren't capturing the image on screen to ponder over it like we have been doing.

The screencaps don't lie and aren't photoshopped - at least that haven't been in any previous season. If they are photoshopped then we can't trust any of them and sleuthing is over as we know it.

Heck, Chelsea may not even be in London - they could have just photoshopped her in. (Kidding.)

FORT Fanatic

The evident is there from the Screen Caps also from Mynamersnotojo, post #855.

The screen caps this season have been correct. The sleuthers knew when Holly, Marshanna, Robin, Noelle and Amanda was leaving.

FORT Newbie

Sorry to be butting in as a newbie, but the bracelet screencap really seems photoshopped to me, or like they were fading two images together. The finger with the ring seems to have a paler skin tone than the other fingers on the hand, and Matt's hands are different too - the one holding Shayne's hand is clear, while the other is slightly transparent and looks like part of a fade between images.

I also agree that the sunset picture dress seems longer than Shayne's dress.

... Which isn't to say that Shayne isn't the winner, but I don't think those pictures are conclusive.

FORT Newbie

Sorry if we've already established this (I've been trying to keep up with these boards but they go so fast!) but is it for sure that the sunset screencap is definitely post-frc? Could it just be part of a last chance date, where one of the girls is wearing a short dress during the night? I guess I don't know if Matt is wearing a fancy suit during a LCD... that would be the only problem. And I feel like we've always assumed that's the winning girl... again sorry if someone already proved that and I missed it!