Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Re: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2971233;
    I totally agree with you that there was clearly nothing between him and Amanda but my impression of Matt had nothing to do with the fact that he didn't choose Amanda. I totally think Amanda got taken in by the show and forgot that there were other girls involved and that the bachelor has to say something to keep the show going. I realize he was frustrated with her for not "getting it" and don't blame him one bit for that.
    However, I still stand on the fact that Matt had a very arrogant way about him last night, before he even said a word. He kind of reminded of that "nerd in high school" that suddenly blossoms and gets "the girl" and forgets where he/she came from. Hopefully I'm wrong but I was really disapointed in what I saw of him last night.
    Thank you for your post! The things I say about Matt have nothing to do with Matt not choosing Amanda, heck I didn't even really see too much between them but that doesn't mean I have to like Matt or his sense of humor. This is not a fan board so I don't get why we have to say nothing but nice things about Matt or any of the women.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;2971239;
    Things were fine in the beginning but, as the weeks passed he began coming across as a arrogant jerk and last night he really seemed like a jerk. JMO
    ITA..I think that in the beginning (when he thought he was a global financier-looking for love and marriage)...we thought...awww..this will be great!...then we got the Shayne show..and Matt became just a normal old DB looking for "camera time" to further his career with no regard for the ones he kicked to the curb!...JMHO

Kinda leaves a taste in your mouth

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2971244;
    Thank you for your post! The things I say about Matt have nothing to do with Matt not choosing Amanda, heck I didn't even really see too much between them but that doesn't mean I have to like Matt or his sense of humor. This is not a fan board so I don't get why we have to say nothing but nice things about Matt or any of the women.
    You don't have to say anything nice about any one of them. This is for us to express our opinions and observations. And we should not be slapped on the wrist just because we don't like Matt or think he isn't what he said he was. I liked Amanda and the way I feel about the douchebag has nothing to do with Amanda. I think his sense of humor comes across really abbrasive. He has no tact and is very uncouth. JMO
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;2971239;
    I am no longer upset that he didn't chose Amanda and I bet most of Amanda's supporters feel the same way. She dodged a bullet. Believe or not she could have just taken him at his word when he was telling her all those nice things. Just because she is 27 doesn't mean she is all that experienced with men. She has said in many interviews that the things he said made her think he was falling in love with her. We didn't see all that was between them, maybe there was enough for her to feel the way she did. Maybe you never saw it but a lot of people on this board did. Anyway, this has nothing to do with Amanda. Things were fine in the beginning but, as the weeks passed he began coming across as a arrogant jerk and last night he really seemed like a jerk. JMO

You have every right to like him and I am sure you have company, but I think a lot of people no longer like him that much. JMO

If you had been dumped by someone you thought you were falling in love with and him you, wouldn't you want answers too?

Mutt is the very first Bachelor that I adored in the beginning and by the end absolutely feel he is one of the most arrogant jerks out there. He seems to have no couth at all, a little tact would've been nice.....

And, I like Amanda more and more every time I see her - hopefully she'll be a bachelorette some day......SHE has Class!!

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2971222;
    I didn't find him to be arrogant last night--I thought he was the same as he was on the show--only he seemed a bit more nervous--I think he likely was a bit frustrated with amanda--he was trying to explain to her that he just was never going to fall in love with her--and was trying to do it in a more indirect way -- but she didn't get it--so he had to spell it out for her--i think part of the problem here is that people are upset that he didn't choose amanda so he appears worse now no matter what---based on last night i think it's clear that he didn't love amanda, never did, never would have---i never saw any strong feelings developing there during the show either, so wasn't surprised.
    I did not find him arrogant at all last night ~ I thought he was nervous, as he said, and who would want to be faced with 15 women that he rejected? I do not think that it would be an easy situation and he handled it the best as anyone could given the circumstances. His face really did ease up when he talked about his love.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2971259;
    Mutt is the very first Bachelor that I adored in the beginning and by the end absolutely feel he is one of the most arrogant jerks out there. He seems to have no couth at all, a little tact would've been nice.....

And, I like Amanda more and more every time I see her - hopefully she'll be a bachelorette some day......SHE has Class!!
    I totally agree....

She would be a wonderful Bachelorette.

I think Fleiss needs to take a break from Bachelor shows and do a couple of Bachelorettes in row.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2971244;
    ITA..my thoughts about Matt have nothing to do with Amanda...in fact even though I do like Amanda she wasn't my "favorite"...I really didn't have one this season since I just couldn't identify with this season of the bachelor..I just didn't "feel" it...In fact...if I had to pick my favorites...I would have to say it would be either Kelly or Holly and neither of them went far at all...

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2971233;
    However, I still stand on the fact that Matt had a very arrogant way about him last night, before he even said a word. He kind of reminded of that "nerd in high school" that suddenly blossoms and gets "the girl" and forgets where he/she came from. Hopefully I'm wrong but I was really disapointed in what I saw of him last night.

I guess to me IMO....its almost like it "has gone to his head" and now he thinks he is mister "big shot" and that comment about "24 LOSERS" just left a bad taste in my mouth
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2971189;
    If Matt is privy to any message board information, and I think he is, I understand his apparent irritation. Posters have been vicious toward Shayne and him. The comment, there are going to be 24 losers was accurate. It may have sounded harsh but it was his way of saying, back off.

Why show clips from the show? We have seen those many times since the promo's also featured them! ARG. Very disappointing show.

Perhaps they did ask the women who they thought he would choose and they all answered Shayne so decided to dump it. Someone who attended will come by and fill in the blanks for us.
    If Matt can be honest that there are "24 losers" then it is my opinion that we can be honest about how we feel about him.. he went on a TV show so he's bound to get bashed, same for the women!

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2971189;
    If Matt is privy to any message board information, and I think he is, I understand his apparent irritation. Posters have been vicious toward Shayne and him. The comment, there are going to be 24 losers was accurate. It may have sounded harsh but it was his way of saying, back off.

Why show clips from the show? We have seen those many times since the promo's also featured them! ARG. Very disappointing show.

Perhaps they did ask the women who they thought he would choose and they all answered Shayne so decided to dump it. Someone who attended will come by and fill in the blanks for us.
    But none of the ladies said anything bad about him and Shayne, so why call them the 24 losers when he is irritated with message board negativity? I know he's been to message boards and may be peeved at the negative comments, but the 24 losers comment had nothing to do with message board posters...it was said about the other 24 women he didn't choose when they did nothing to Shayne or Matt. I just didn't care for his saying it like that, even though it is obviously true, I thought he could have said it better that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2971283;
    But none of the ladies said anything bad about him and Shayne, so why call them the 24 losers when he is irritated with message board negativity? I know he's been to message boards and may be peeved at the negative comments, but the 24 losers comment had nothing to do with message board posters...it was said about the other 24 women he didn't choose when they did nothing to Shayne or Matt. I just didn't care for his saying it like that, even though it is obviously true, I thought he could have said it better that's all.
    Lord - I am cringing at the thought of his exit speech to F2.....poor girl, whoever she is.......