Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

If Matt is privy to any message board information, and I think he is, I understand his apparent irritation. Posters have been vicious toward Shayne and him. The comment, there are going to be 24 losers was accurate. It may have sounded harsh but it was his way of saying, back off.

Why show clips from the show? We have seen those many times since the promo's also featured them! ARG. Very disappointing show.

Perhaps they did ask the women who they thought he would choose and they all answered Shayne so decided to dump it. Someone who attended will come by and fill in the blanks for us.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2971189;
    If Matt is privy to any message board information, and I think he is, I understand his apparent irritation. Posters have been vicious toward Shayne and him. The comment, there are going to be 24 losers was accurate. It may have sounded harsh but it was his way of saying, back off.

Why show clips from the show? We have seen those many times since the promo's also featured them! ARG. Very disappointing show.

Perhaps they did ask the women who they thought he would choose and they all answered Shayne so decided to dump it. Someone who attended will come by and fill in the blanks for us.
    Well....I have no clue why that clip was shown....Fleiss should have known that that clip would have a negative impact on the viewing public at large...that it sounded arrogant and downright cruel and I can only think of ONE reason Fleiss would release such info...He is throwing Matt under the bus...the question is WHY???????
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2971140;
    I have the same exact thoughts as you about Matt.. I did not like him AT ALL at the WTA show! I also got the impression that he thought he and his F1 were better than anyone else and he shouldn't "have" to explain to Amanda why he let her go.. it looks like he was about ready to just walk about the room, the way he was sitting! I'm so over this season and ready for DeAnna's!
    Sadly I agree. I have just loved Matt this season but last night the WTA really left a bad taste in my mouth. He had such an attitude in his posturing and tone of voice. I know this show can be very uncomfortable for the bachelor/ette but there always seems to be a sense of warmth or at least affection/admiration between them and the F3/4 girls since they do develop more of a closeness. I sensed none of this last night. Even when he spoke of the F1 I didn't sense alot of emotion and feeling. Maybe that's just him but last night I felt I saw a different Matt. It makes me sad.
    I'd love to hear from anyone who was at the WTA to see if they got the same impression of Matt.

We already heard from one of the attendees that we would not like Matt any better after the WTA. I honestly think they had to edit the show to make Matt look better - we know there was alot more between he and Amanda, but they cut that out. And, as someone mentioned, Chris Harrison's statement that 'Matt Grant is one of our best bachelors ever' really seemed out of place - what was that based on? The last several shows have been only 58 minutes long, that doesn't suggest people are enthralled with him. Maybe he meant from a production standpoint because Matt did everything they told him to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;2971005;
    - Am I the only one here who didn't care for the old look either.
    Nope, I didn't like the old look either. And even his British accent couldn't save him. He just was not cute and as the show wore on he became even less attractive. By the end of last night he was down right ugly. He should have picked Marshanna. They could have had a contest to see who had the worse attitude.

And I am sorry, the 24 losers comment was completely uncalled for. There is a much more tactful way to say that. One being "There were always going to be 24 girls that were not chosen".

He is a douchebag and it doesn't have one thing to do with who he picked. It is ALL about him and his character. He has no couth.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;2971216;
    And I am sorry, the 24 losers comment was completely uncalled for. There is a much more tactful way to say that. One being "There were always going to be 24 girls that were not chosen".
    Mommyof2poodles, I couldn't agree more. He was not the least bit attractive last night - physically or personality-wise.

I didn't find him to be arrogant last night--I thought he was the same as he was on the show--only he seemed a bit more nervous--I think he likely was a bit frustrated with amanda--he was trying to explain to her that he just was never going to fall in love with her--and was trying to do it in a more indirect way -- but she didn't get it--so he had to spell it out for her--i think part of the problem here is that people are upset that he didn't choose amanda so he appears worse now no matter what---based on last night i think it's clear that he didn't love amanda, never did, never would have---i never saw any strong feelings developing there during the show either, so wasn't surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2970867;
    I agree! It was boring and Matt seemed a bit angry towards Amanda, IMO. He also DOES NOT look good with his hair like that.. imo.
    I agree too. Matt looked strange, seemed angry at Amanda and mean with his comment "only one winner and 24 losers" Frankly I think he's the loser all around, except for maybe the girl that ends up with the boobie prize. He came off as a jerk to me and I only watched to see how he'd act with Amanda. Frankly, I could care less who gets stuck with this guy for the p.r. tour.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2971222;
    I didn't find him to be arrogant last night--I thought he was the same as he was on the show--only he seemed a bit more nervous--I think he likely was a bit frustrated with amanda--he was trying to explain to her that he just was never going to fall in love with her--and was trying to do it in a more indirect way -- but she didn't get it--so he had to spell it out for her--i think part of the problem here is that people are upset that he didn't choose amanda so he appears worse now no matter what---based on last night i think it's clear that he didn't love amanda, never did, never would have---i never saw any strong feelings developing there during the show either, so wasn't surprised.
    I totally agree with you that there was clearly nothing between him and Amanda but my impression of Matt had nothing to do with the fact that he didn't choose Amanda. I totally think Amanda got taken in by the show and forgot that there were other girls involved and that the bachelor has to say something to keep the show going. I realize he was frustrated with her for not "getting it" and don't blame him one bit for that.
    However, I still stand on the fact that Matt had a very arrogant way about him last night, before he even said a word. He kind of reminded of that "nerd in high school" that suddenly blossoms and gets "the girl" and forgets where he/she came from. Hopefully I'm wrong but I was really disapointed in what I saw of him last night.

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;2971222;
    I am no longer upset that he didn't chose Amanda and I bet most of Amanda's supporters feel the same way. She dodged a bullet. Believe or not she could have just taken him at his word when he was telling her all those nice things. Just because she is 27 doesn't mean she is all that experienced with men. She has said in many interviews that the things he said made her think he was falling in love with her. We didn't see all that was between them, maybe there was enough for her to feel the way she did. Maybe you never saw it but a lot of people on this board did. Anyway, this has nothing to do with Amanda. Things were fine in the beginning but, as the weeks passed he began coming across as a arrogant jerk and last night he really seemed like a jerk. JMO

You have every right to like him and I am sure you have company, but I think a lot of people no longer like him that much. JMO

If you had been dumped by someone you thought you were falling in love with and him you, wouldn't you want answers too?
    Last edited by mommyof2poodles; 05-06-2008 at 08:17 AM.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.