Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Re: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;2971005;
    - Am I the only one here who didn't care for the old look either.

Heck no girl, you got company!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;2971005;
    - Am I the only one here who didn't care for the old look either.
    That look was okay in the rugby uniform. In a suit? Ick!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2971119;
    That look was okay in the rugby uniform. In a suit? Ick!
    I agree Lynn. I could see Shayne suggesting that look. It's the LA Beckman look.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2971121;
    I agree Lynn. I could see Shayne suggesting that look. It's the LA Beckman look.
    Yep! You've got to keep up with the Jones...er...Beckhams

Thats exactly what I thought. I wonder if Shayne will cut her hair like Spice did?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;2971128;
    Thats exactly what I thought. I wonder if Shayne will cut her hair like Spice did?
    She'd simply need to have her extensions taken out and her hair would be just about the right style

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;2970881;
    He did appear cold to her like he didn't want to mess having to answer her. I'm curious to know if more was said between them.
    I thought he looked so arrogant to me that he doesn't have the time of day for these lowly people. After all he and his Mrs are big time stuff. He looked like he was sitting most of the time with his back to the girls. I am so mad at myself that I fell for the notion that this was a great guy. Yah right, he is just like Blob and Andrew and the rest of them.

I should have been forwarned when he tells the story of how he was approached. Remember he was out with a date and was bored so he leaves her on another floor and goes to the bar to have a stiff drink. Yep that's Matt Grant. That girl can counts her blessings every day and so should the girls. They will all find great guys, that won't be looking down at them.

In my book I think he and Shayne are like 2 peas in a pod. I am so glad they found each other.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;2971133;
    I thought he looked so arrogant to me that he doesn't have the time of day for these lowly people. After all he and his Mrs are big time stuff. He looked like he was sitting most of the time with his back to the girls. I am so mad at myself that I fell for the notion that this was a great guy. Yah right, he is just like Blob and Andrew and the rest of them.

I should have been forwarned when he tells the story of how he was approached. Remember he was out with a date and was bored so he leaves her on another floor and goes to the bar to have a stiff drink. Yep that's Matt Grant. That girl can counts her blessings every day and so should the girls. They will all find great guys, that won't be looking down at them.

In my book I think he and Shayne are like 2 peas in a pod. I am so glad they found each other.

I have the same exact thoughts as you about Matt.. I did not like him AT ALL at the WTA show! I also got the impression that he thought he and his F1 were better than anyone else and he shouldn't "have" to explain to Amanda why he let her go.. it looks like he was about ready to just walk about the room, the way he was sitting! I'm so over this season and ready for DeAnna's!
    Last edited by candimichele; 05-06-2008 at 04:13 AM.

That is exactly what I said when we first saw it cut that way....It's possible Shayne liked it that way in his (old rugby) photos and wanted him to cut it like that again.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2971150;
    That is exactly what I said when we first saw it cut that way....It's possible Shayne liked it that way in his (old rugby) photos and wanted him to cut it like that again.
    Well to be fair, a lot of us said that he looked much better in his rugby pics (with that haircut) but alas, it wasn't the haircut that did it, must have been a youthful pic from a few years back.