Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546

Thread: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Re: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2981451;
    Oh, me too. But it was a contradiction to trying to make sure each girl had her turn at 'alone time' with Matt. To Robin, she was saying, 'we're all here to see if we're compatible with Matt - it's not a competition - so let everyone else have their turn.' Then in private with Matt, she expressed something entirely different. And again at the ski lodge, Shayne said she was anxious to put Robin out of Matt's mind. IMO it was just as much a competition to Shayne as it was to Robin.
    Actually, I believe that Robin was Shayne's biggest threat and when Matt decided to make Shayne his F1, then Robin had to go.

DEW
    FORT Regular

Oh, me too. But it was a contradiction to trying to make sure each girl had her turn at 'alone time' with Matt. To Robin, she was saying, 'we're all here to see if we're compatible with Matt - it's not a competition - so let everyone else have their turn.' Then in private with Matt, she expressed something entirely different. And again at the ski lodge, Shayne said she was anxious to put Robin out of Matt's mind. IMO it was just as much a competition to Shayne as it was to Robin.
    Actually, wasn't it Chelsea that Shayne wanted to put out of Matt's mind at the ski date?

Quote Originally Posted by DEW;2982341;
    Actually, wasn't it Chelsea that Shayne wanted to put out of Matt's mind at the ski date?
    Yeah, you must be right because she was talking about how they had just had their 'date' and he didn't have one with Robin. Thanks for correcting me on that!

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2982245;
    Actually, I believe that Robin was Shayne's biggest threat and when Matt decided to make Shayne his F1, then Robin had to go.
    ewwwwwwwwww. Seriously?! Robin reminded me of Fatal Attraction...
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

FORT Regular

I think Matt probably set his mind coming in to the show to find true love to settle down and have a family right away UNTIL he see Shayne then his heart was melted away. Now he is kinda slip it away to taking times which is true good too. Get to know each other away from the camera and they probably will be show with interviews, etc. and it may takes up to few more months before they get to live in a normal life. And if they do that to further a career in show business...that I would say..why not. They're beautiful together and its fun to watch them together. And if there relationship won't last...I won't regret anything that I've said..I still love them both especially our beautiful monkey 'Shayne'

FORT Fogey

Wow, I don't see what she said as a contradiction at all.

It's one thing to feel strongly that you want all the other women out of there and to express that thought (Shayne). It's another thing to deliberately, quickly, repeatedly horn in on the one-on-one Matt time of other women (including those who don't have roses and haven't had any time when you already *have* a rose that week). (Robin).

Naturally, they all want all the other women to go home. There's a big difference between expressing a feeling and uncaringly cutting in on people who haven't been as fortunate as you, it seems to me.

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;2988094;
    Wow, I don't see what she said as a contradiction at all.

It's one thing to feel strongly that you want all the other women out of there and to express that thought (Shayne). It's another thing to deliberately, quickly, repeatedly horn in on the one-on-one Matt time of other women (including those who don't have roses and haven't had any time when you already *have* a rose that week). (Robin).

Naturally, they all want all the other women to go home. There's a big difference between expressing a feeling and uncaringly cutting in on people who haven't been as fortunate as you, it seems to me.
    First, I'm sure Robin was put up to the interruptions, just as Noelle and ? were (don't remember - Holly?).

Second, I agree they all want all the other women to go home. But that feeling is contradictory to wanting all of the women to get their opportunity with Matt. I suspect the situation cultivates alot of contradictory emotions, and that's understandable under the circumstances.

FORT Fan

Kikora-you can come out now...give us the real scoop please.

Tamelaine ... Robinyyes ... Anyone?