Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Re: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;2978087;
    I have seen as much nervousness in Shayne at RC's as I did in Jenni last season. She too always looked fairly confident. Does that mean Jenni was a plant?
    Someone in Brad's season, maybe Jenni, WAS accused of being there to further her career (but not necessarily as a plant). She brought her modeling book and the other girls found it while she was out.

FORT Newbie

In several seasons, including Trista's, there's an either/or to the polar opposite choices. Either Trista chooses the GQ Charlie or the all-American hunk Ryan. You can see a special spark with one or the other, but neither is unbelievable - if you thought that Trista was really ready to settle down and start a family, you believed the sparks for Ryan. If you thought that she was wanting the fun, exciting California lifestyle, you believed the carisma with Charlie.

Shayne is a perfectly charming sort of girl, but the story doesn't fit. Matt's been sold as the regular guy with a British accent who is ready to settle down, start a family, and life happily ever after. Shayne, on the other hand, has been thrown under the bus with the shoes, the comments about being high maintenance and a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Her dad said she has relationship issues because he was an absentee father and her mother said all Shayne ever wanted to be was a celebrity. She seems either drugged or drunk with that constant whine and seemingly slurred/sloshed speech.

And with that, I'm supposed to believe that he's found the love of his life and wants to settle down and live happily ever after?

Not buying it...

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2978133;
    With all this smoke there's bound to be a fire.

What sealed it for me, the fakeness, was Shayne's complete confidence in making sure other women had time with Matt. That told me that she knew without a doubt that she'd be getting a rose. No other women has ever made sure that other women have time with the Bachelor, at least none of the shows that I've seen.

Yuppers, It's a DUCK!
    Well Tessa must have been a setup/plant because she never looked worried at the RC, other than at the F3 and let's see she helped Bevin dress for her date with Andy after she had her ankle injury, and I remember that Tessa was hounded oops approached to go on the show after a marathon, because Andy like athletic women........

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2978133;

What sealed it for me, the fakeness, was Shayne's complete confidence in making sure other women had time with Matt. That told me that she knew without a doubt that she'd be getting a rose. No other women has ever made sure that other women have time with the Bachelor, at least none of the shows that I've seen.

Yuppers, It's a DUCK!
    QUACK QUACK...Excellant point!

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2978133 View Post

Yuppers, It's a DUCK!
    That has always been a red flag for me as well!!!

For those trying to prove Shayne is sincere and in love:
    I would be careful about comparing Shayne to Jenni

Jenni has since said she knew that DeAnna had the better connection with Brad and that had he actually picked De was making the right decision...she also went straight home to the airport and into the waiting arms of Russell...

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;2978087;
    I have seen as much nervousness in Shayne at RC's as I did in Jenni last season. She too always looked fairly confident. Does that mean Jenni was a plant?

My take on it has less to do with the RC {which would be really easy to fake nervousness} and more to do with her attitude in general within TB setting. I would expect anyone who has started to develop feelings for a man, in a setting where there are numerous other contenders for his heart, to {at the very least} attempt to gauge where she stood on his spectrum of interest, in some form, manner, or respect.

I never saw that with Shayne. Sometimes it's simply watching a girl's body language when another girl is relating details of a date or conversation with said Bachelor, sometimes it comes across in the form of a friendly interrogation, sometimes it's trying to gather intelligence and opinions from other girls. But it all has the same goal - to see where I stand in his world at any given moment.

Didn't see it with Shayne.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2978135;
    I have a feeling that even if Matt and Shayne get married and have children together, some will still think they see something fake.
    Not me - I'd wish them all the happiness in the world and come back here and publicly admit I was wrong. However something tells me I won't ever have to.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2979123;
    Not me - I'd wish them all the happiness in the world and come back here and publicly admit I was wrong. However something tells me I won't ever have to.
    Me too! But, I agree we most likely won't have to.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2979123;
    I respect your opinion. I was in your shoes when I was hoping that Bevin was the F1. But wished Tessa and Andy well too.

I was just looking at the screencaps and saw the picture of Matt with the group of women from the show. What is Ashley wearing? Is her dress suppose to go up her side like or was it just up like that by accident? Also, where is Robin in this shot?