Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Re: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

With all this smoke there's bound to be a fire.

What sealed it for me, the fakeness, was Shayne's complete confidence in making sure other women had time with Matt. That told me that she knew without a doubt that she'd be getting a rose. No other women has ever made sure that other women have time with the Bachelor, at least none of the shows that I've seen.

Yuppers, It's a DUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;2978133;
    With all this smoke there's bound to be a fire.

What sealed it for me, the fakeness, was Shayne's complete confidence in making sure other women had time with Matt. That told me that she knew without a doubt that she'd be getting a rose. No other women has ever made sure that other women have time with the Bachelor, at least none of the shows that I've seen.

Yuppers, It's a DUCK!
    I suppose we will all know in time. But I have a feeling that even if Matt and Shayne get married and have children together, some will still think they see something fake. I see something real and lovely, two young people falling head over heels in love for each other, something not everyone in their lifetime is blessed with.

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;2978087;
    I have seen as much nervousness in Shayne at RC's as I did in Jenni last season. She too always looked fairly confident. Does that mean Jenni was a plant?
    me too, especially during F3. The only confident one there left.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2978135;
    I suppose we will all know in time. But I have a feeling that even if Matt and Shayne get married and have children together, some will still think they see something fake. I see something real and lovely, two young people falling head over heels in love for each other, something not everyone in their lifetime is blessed with.
    at 45 I"m still waiting......................G eorge Eads WHERE ARE YOU!??!?!

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2977825;
    "This is a movie star coming towards me." And he knew that, how?
    If Fleiss didn't want this to look like a set up, he should have never let that line make it to air. Just more proof that it was a set up.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;2978251;
    If Fleiss didn't want this to look like a set up, he should have never let that line make it to air. Just more proof that it was a set up.
    Maybe there was no fear in what it would sound like because the truth is it was said in innocence.

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;2978087;
    I have seen as much nervousness in Shayne at RC's as I did in Jenni last season. She too always looked fairly confident. Does that mean Jenni was a plant?

From your name I assume that you are or have been a pro cheerleader. If so did you happen to know Jenni?

I do know a girl (I know her VERY well) who was a cheerleader with Jenni for the 3 years she was in Dallas. So, I know Jenni wasn't a plant. It was believed amoung many who knew her according to this girl that she went to make her boyfriend (now fiance) jealous. I guess it worked since he proposed to her right after the final episode aired.

But, her not being a plant doesn't mean Shayne wasn't one. I believe she was. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;2978265;
    Maybe there was no fear in what it would sound like because the truth is it was said in innocence.
    I doubt it, but I respect your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2978135;
    BELIEVE ME when I tell that it was just as bad with Trista. She was too high maintance to pick Ryan, and when she picked him they swore that it would never work and would not last more than a couple months. Trista not longer lasted for more than a couple of months, she was married for 5 years before she had a child. Now, since Shayne is getting the same type of negativity, I see it a sign that she and Matt will have a successful relationship that leads to marriage and children and grandchildren and great grandchildren.......

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2978407;
    BELIEVE ME when I tell that it was just as bad with Trista. She was too high maintance to pick Ryan, and when she picked him they swore that it would never work and would not last more than a couple months. Trista not longer lasted for more than a couple of months, she was married for 5 years before she had a child. Now, since Shayne is getting the same type of negativity, I see it a sign that she and Matt will have a successful relationship that leads to marriage and children and grandchildren and great grandchildren.......
    Interesting comparision, 2observe!

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2978407;

IMHO - there was a big difference betw. these 2 couples:Trista/Ryan & Matt/Shayne. Trista was older - close to 30, I believe - & ready to make that big change in her life. Ryan just seemed so sure & ready, too.

Maybe Matt is ready (or thinks he is), but Shayne has said honestly, she is not. So, even if thier interest in each other is genuine, I just do not see it turning into a marriage & just not sure they'll even date for very long..........

But, again - JMHO!