Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Re: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2977963;
    and quacks like a duck....
    let me guess....IT IS A DUCK
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2977963;
    and quacks like a duck....
    you can be reasonably sure it is a duck.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;2976943;
    Not sure if someone saw this already but this is a comment Holly posted on Ashlee's myspace page.

I think it's hilarious.
    Wow that sure says a lot. I need to venture out into myspace. But I usually need help

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=ButterflyFaery;2977609;]Well...all I can say is that IF there is some truth to the many rumors of a "set up"...then some reporter somewhere trying to get their own "name" out there will dig it out and expose it....I guess the one thing that always made me believe it was that Shayne never...ever...looked worried or concerned that she would not get a rose, it was like she knew she would.....and then Matt doing the big "drama" thing about the rose on the winery date...it looked like a fake out to plant doubt...[/QUOTE]

You know I felt the same thing about Shayne being so confident but I couldn't verbalize it. I hope I am explaining this correctly. I watched the first couple of episodes and had these weird vibes but I couldn't quite figure out why and I couldn't explain it. Does anyone know what I am trying to say. You all can put it into words so much better for me, when all I can say was it was a 'feeling' I had. And I think because of that I looked to Amanda or Chelsea (since I knew they were the F3), as the F1.

I want to add that I too hope we begin to learn more from the girls. I too will stick around to see what happens.

She was waaaay too relaxed. Disproportionately so for the given situation.

[QUOTE=onlyme;2978037;]
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2977609;
    Well...all I can say is that IF there is some truth to the many rumors of a "set up"...then some reporter somewhere trying to get their own "name" out there will dig it out and expose it....I guess the one thing that always made me believe it was that Shayne never...ever...looked worried or concerned that she would not get a rose, it was like she knew she would.....and then Matt doing the big "drama" thing about the rose on the winery date...it looked like a fake out to plant doubt...[/QUOTE]

You know I felt the same thing about Shayne being so confident but I couldn't verbalize it. I hope I am explaining this correctly. I watched the first couple of episodes and had these weird vibes but I couldn't quite figure out why and I couldn't explain it. Does anyone know what I am trying to say. You all can put it into words so much better for me, when all I can say was it was a 'feeling' I had. And I think because of that I looked to Amanda or Chelsea (since I knew they were the F3), as the F1.

I want to add that I too hope we begin to learn more from the girls. I too will stick around to see what happens.
    In the very beginning, for instance the first rose ceremony, the feeling I got was that Shayne, clearly a gorgeous woman, would have been surprised if she had not been given a rose, but I don't think it would have killed her not to. Her feelings for Matt, in my humble opinion, had not developed yet. As they did, I did see an anxious look on her face many times at the rose ceremonies. The look that comes to mind too is when Robin was sitting on Matt's lap playing the piano. I hope they can laugh about this now, but I know that look of insecurity that Shayne had on her face. When I started to have feelings for my husband (before we dated) and watched him with other women, I wanted to die. It is sharp like a knife. I still bring up stuff to him-like why did you do this with this girl when I was right in front of your freakin face.

Ok, enough about me. Sorry.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2977572;
    Exactly. He was reading talking points off a script of what got aired.

First -- she was so pretty she looked like a movie star I thought she couldn't be for real
    Second -- I was still attracted, but concerned she was prima dona prone to tantrums
    Third -- We had special times at winery where I thought I'd better take a second look, there MIGHT be more to her
    Fourth -- we went skiing, and EUREKA, there WAS more to her
    Fifth -- I met her family who sealed the deal by putting her on the spot (here to be star? No, here for Matt. Wow. How convincing.), and saw that she was salt of the earth, rock of Gibraltar
    Sixth -- Was there enough there substantively for a REAL relationship -- is she smart enough for me? Yes, she is, coz I asked her that and she said she was!
    Do you think "I was hard on Shayne at first" is also a talking point? I have noticed that they have brought that up several times too.

FORT Fogey

I have seen as much nervousness in Shayne at RC's as I did in Jenni last season. She too always looked fairly confident. Does that mean Jenni was a plant?

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;2978087;
    I have seen as much nervousness in Shayne at RC's as I did in Jenni last season. She too always looked fairly confident. Does that mean Jenni was a plant?
    Good point. I understand the questions because Shaye is an actress, but so were others. That doesn't mean that she is not genuninely in love with Matt. I think I am a practical person and had my doubts. But I think I know what love looks like. Also, I am sure that the show suggests commentary to the participants and perhaps even gives them some in writing. But I don't think Matt or Shayne would have said something they didn't believe in. Trista and Ryan went through the same thing. No Trista wasn't an actress, but who cares? That is her profession, and they are human beings who fall in love too. I say, good luck Matt and Shayne.

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;2978087;
    I don't know, did her dad know Fleiss??
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club