Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Re: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

finally got a chance to watch the previews from the WTA...I thought he could have used a bit more "tact" with his comment "no matter what happens there will be 24 LOSERS"...that could have been worded a bit differently I think...but you usually realize those things in hindsight....

The part with Stacy was soooooooo cute and funny....and I think he did feel bad that she was grilled for getting drunk and behaving badly...I also was laughing when she said she couldnt' even remember anything about him from that night...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2964497;
    finally got a chance to watch the previews from the WTA...I thought he could have used a bit more "tact" with his comment "no matter what happens there will be 24 LOSERS"...that could have been worded a bit differently I think...but you usually realize those things in hindsight....

The part with Stacy was soooooooo cute and funny....and I think he did feel bad that she was grilled for getting drunk and behaving badly...I also was laughing when she said she couldnt' even remember anything about him from that night...lol
    Yeah I cracked up as well when she said she would have liked to get to know him better, and if there was anything she got to know about him the first night, she can't remember. It was also funny when Matt says it has happened to all of us that we had too many drinks... "Well, unfortunately it happened for you on National Television" I'm glad that she could laugh about it as well... But when they first showed her, I barely recognized her!!! she looked so much more "normal" than on the show. Loved the part with the cotton underwear as well
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Stacey then:

Stacey now: much better now.

Looks like she had her implants taken out.

Which girl lost her fake b00b??

That was last season right?

I thought it was this season....was it last?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2964782;
    I thought it was this season....was it last?
    That was Melissa from Bach12. She was very slender. Like Stacey, though, she got very sozzled at the Meet and Greet, thus sealing her fate.

Quote Originally Posted by bethnjo;2964794;
    That was Melissa from Bach12. She was very slender. Like Stacey, though, she got very sozzled at the Meet and Greet, thus sealing her fate.

yes - now I remember, thanks.....

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2964497;

I hope they show more than the part I suspect they'll show of that whole thing, but she very clearly genuinely did NOT remember much of that night.

At ATFR I discovered watching the participants during clips more than the clips they show themselves is very telling and gives far more insight than what you'd learn watching the snippets...besides, they're watchable when the show airs. LOL.

Observations

Stacey totally reminds me of
    Anna Faris's character in "Just Friends"
    "In her mannerisms" (when we saw her tipsy)

However Ashlee's songs remind of Anna's songs in the movie

Did anyone else pick up on the mannerisms of
    Stacey to Anna?

BTW
    Stacey looks much better in the upcoming WTA