Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Re: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;2976943;
    Not sure if someone saw this already but this is a comment Holly posted on Ashlee's myspace page.

I think it's hilarious.
    Best thing to come from this season...this will definately be a memorable one as we will have a new standard for low life's!

butterflyFaery
    Well...all I can say is that IF there is some truth to the many rumors of a "set up"...then some reporter somewhere trying to get their own "name" out there will dig it out and expose it....I guess the one thing that always made me believe it was that Shayne never...ever...looked worried or concerned that she would not get a rose, it was like she knew she would.....and then Matt doing the big "drama" thing about the rose on the winery date...it looked like a fake out to plant doubt...
    I think we wont have to wait for a reporter. Matt's demeanor at the WTA was not convincing at all to me. I dont think he's in love with anyone from the show. The bachelorettes of Bachelor 12 who lived it every day could provide even more proof. I have said repeatedly that I cant wait for their blogs. And apparently it's already started. Thank you Holly. And thank you Tazo for bringing the Myspace commentary to our attention.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2977622;
    butterflyFaery I think we wont have to wait for a reporter. Matt's demeanor at the WTA was not convincing at all to me. I dont think he's in love with anyone from the show. The bachelorettes of Bachelor 12 who lived it every day could provide even more proof. I have said repeatedly that I cant wait for their blogs. And apparently it's already started. Thank you Holly. And thank you Tazo for bringing the Myspace commentary to our attention.
    I for 1 have always wondered if "Holly" was the girl that left because she would not do something she considered "untasteful"....I would love to know the story behind that.....
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2977628;
    I for 1 have always wondered if "Holly" was the girl that left because she would not do something she considered "untasteful"....I would love to know the story behind that.....

That makes two of us. I think there is definately a story there.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2977609;
    Well...all I can say is that IF there is some truth to the many rumors of a "set up"...then some reporter somewhere trying to get their own "name" out there will dig it out and expose it....I guess the one thing that always made me believe it was that Shayne never...ever...looked worried or concerned that she would not get a rose, it was like she knew she would.....and then Matt doing the big "drama" thing about the rose on the winery date...it looked like a fake out to plant doubt...
    I went back yesterday and kinda ff'd through all the Shayne seens, and like I've said before it all seems contrived. The head tilts, Matt grilling her about her "intentions", it's all kinda funny now, rewatching it, after hearing all the rumours. There is no way a Bachelor is going to interrogate a bachelorette the way Matt did, and then comment about whether or not she's going to get the rose, to her face LOL Then her tantrum, in any other circumstances she'd have not been given the rose, c'mon complaining because there are other girls on a group date on TB?? hellllloooo!

I can see why the girls at the WTA were all still on Amanda's "side", as I don't think they bought the Shayne/Matt love story either. The girls all got their digs in about what they thought of Shayne being in the F2 never mind going to F1 by always mentioning how nice Amanda, Chelsea and Noelle were with no mention of Shayne
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2977672;
    I can see why the girls at the WTA were all still on Amanda's "side", as I don't think they bought the Shayne/Matt love story either. The girls all got their digs in about what they thought of Shayne being in the F2 never mind going to F1 by always mentioning how nice Amanda, Chelsea and Noelle were with no mention of Shayne

Now that I think about that - that IS very interesting LOL - no mention of Shayne at all
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2977676;
    Now that I think about that - that IS very interesting LOL - no mention of Shayne at all
    Also, no poll of the ladies?? that's cause it would have been unanimous, everyone would have said Shayne.... and not because that's who they wanted to be with Matt, just that they've seen the writing on the wall too IMO
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Yes, I'm hoping that the women will be true to the name of that disappointing show last Monday night. Nada of interest to me there. But WTA: The Blogs, now I would definitely tune in for that.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2977684;
    Yes, I'm hoping that the women will be true to the name of that disappointing show last Monday night. Nada of interest to me there. But WTA: The Blogs, now I would definitely tune in for that.
    Me too I hope we have someone in that group that is like Tina or Kate and will give us ALL the inside INFO
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Matt said he could not watch the date with Marshana and Holly because it would bring back painful memories...why is that? Makes you wonder!