Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Re: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2976645;
    Of course there is no "proof" - otherwise there would have been some lawsuits filed by now. There are just too many "coincidences" IMO for them to be coincidences. Fleiss's connection to L Lamas throws up the biggest red flag - add to that all her air time... yada yada yada (the reasons have been repeated enough that you know what I'm talking about).

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck...... it's a duck!
    Not necessarily

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2971459;
    I agree with whoever said that Fleiss should take a hiatis from Bach seasons and do a couple back-to-back Bachelorette seasons...those always work out better anyway (except for SWSNBN).
    I completely agree, BuckeyeGal007! It's a great idea.

I think it's time that we get to see a woman call the shots...instead of watching these women humiliate themselves (emotionally, physically, sexually...etc.) for a rose and a doomed relationship.

Isn't this how romance stories & "Happily Ever After's" are supposed to be anyways?!? We'll get to watch a woman who gets to choose from many eligible bachelors in The Bachelorette... Very different from The Bachelor, where we have to watch women in a polygamist compound setting, throwing themselves at a man, meanwhile being bombarded with reminders of their flaws & shortcomings thanks to the on-set psychologist.

I can't wait to watch DeAnna's season.
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

Of course there is no "proof" - otherwise there would have been some lawsuits filed by now. There are just too many "coincidences" IMO for them to be coincidences. Fleiss's connection to L Lamas throws up the biggest red flag - add to that all her air time... yada yada yada (the reasons have been repeated enough that you know what I'm talking about).

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck...... it's a duck!
    Or a Monkey.

btw: I completely agree with your post...

Unless that duck is logged onto the internet as an anonymous poster and in all actuality is a dog or a goat.

wow, it is like a bad zen riddle
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Talk about an unlevel playing field! It's a joke! If I were one of the 24 "others" - I'd be peeeeeeeeeved!

And before anyone jumps to Shayne's defense, I don't know whether she and Matt fell in love or not, and frankly don't care. But no one can convince me that this girl went on TB with the same terms and conditions as everyone else.
    dodie, I cannot wait until the bachelorettes of Bachelor 12 start blogging about this season! They cant really say the truth on the WTA. But they can sure blog about it later.

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2976798;
    Unless that duck is logged onto the internet as an anonymous poster and in all actuality is a dog or a goat.

LOL - our posts would probably fit in quite nicely on the FUN thread
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I'll say it before someone else does - maybe its the Turtle or the Cow

If someone logged in for the first time this season and read the last few posts, they would think we've all gone crazy! They wouldn't necessarily be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2976820;

If someone logged in for the first time this season and read the last few posts, they would think we've all gone crazy! They wouldn't necessarily be wrong.
    So true... /

Let them be in love

or a cow

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2976820;

funny thing is, it all makes sense to us
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club