Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Re: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2964002;
    mystery girl #15?

is this the girl in top row farthest right?
    Yeah, I think that's her.. it looks like her!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;2963519;
    I bet you they will not air anything that makes Matt look bad. Therefore, we may hear nothing Amanda says about him. If that happens, the ones who attended can tell us. Is it in the contract that you can NEVER tell about what you saw or heard at the taping or you just have to be silent until AFTER it airs?
    It was 20 pages and they didn't give her a copy. I don't know how anyone can be held to anything in that situation. Was she supposed to memorize the whole thing??

Wait...20 pages was the Bachelorette's contract. But, still...they didn't give her a copy, so how would she really know the nuances of what she agreed to??

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2964002;
    mystery girl #15?

is this the girl in top row farthest right?
    Yes, it was her that was there (the other Michelle, right? or am I mis-remembering her name?)...and I STILL have no clue why she was there. LOL. I even rewatched the first episode to see if I completely missed something with her from that first night.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;2964155;
    Yes, it was her that was there (the other Michelle, right? or am I mis-remembering her name?)...and I STILL have no clue why she was there. LOL. I even rewatched the first episode to see if I completely missed something with her from that first night.
    They probably forgot and invited the wrong Michelle back! They should have called back Michelle P instead of Michele R. Maybe they thought we couldn't tell the difference.

FORT Fogey

Maybe she finally won rock, paper, scissors

I wonder if other women besides the Firedrake girls were "let go" for knowing too much? Makes me wonder. Or were the Firedrake girls there?

I can't wait to see if any of the women there predict a wedding.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 05-02-2008 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2964171;
    They probably forgot and invited the wrong Michelle back! They should have called back Michelle P instead of Michele R. Maybe they thought we couldn't tell the difference.
    And I can't. Who the hell is this chick? Was she on this season?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Producers may not have liked the #13 - so the had to add a couple of the other chicks to even things out LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2964441;
    Producers may not have liked the #13 - so the had to add a couple of the other chicks to even things out LOL
    That's why we joked about the odd number thing :-) The top 13 of the 15 (minus Chelsea and Shayne, obviously) plus Stacey they needed someone to make it 15 again. LOL. My friend felt so badly for the 'brown haired girl in the corner' ...but seems like they must have had something planned for her, or else they'd have brought back someone with a more outgoing personality that was also booted on the first night instead! ha!

Maybe her dad knows Fleiss!