Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Re: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2963010;
    Can you please write a brief description of it? Since you saw it? Was Amanda on there? What did she say?

What was the Bobbin like?

Beside being bejewled...did Marshana say anything about Ellen imitating her?

I think it would be great to have Ellen have these girls on there!
    Marshana was on Ellen. They joked about Ellen's impersonation of her, and Marshana was not the least bit offended.

I will say a little about it AFTER it airs. Sorry. I will say that Amanda was there, and you will find out what she says (or at least what they show on Monday). Robin was there, and so was Marshana and they both got a chance to tell their sides. Other than that, I really don't want to say anymore til after it airs, then I will have a better idea of what to say. Did that even make the least bit of sense?

Quote Originally Posted by tamelaine;2963042;
    I will say a little about it AFTER it airs. Sorry. I will say that Amanda was there, and you will find out what she says (or at least what they show on Monday). Robin was there, and so was Marshana and they both got a chance to tell their sides. Other than that, I really don't want to say anymore til after it airs, then I will have a better idea of what to say. Did that even make the least bit of sense?

Of course you KNOW we will be holding you to that - right
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Tamelaine, that makes perfect sense! I respect your decision to hold firmly to the contract you signed. Since we know that the FoRT is pretty much a reference point for anyone with any interest in TB, posting anything more on here would just be asking for trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by tamelaine;2963042;
    AFTER it airs, can you tell us what was NOT aired that would be interesting to all of us?

I hope somebody will be willing to share the really worthwhile bits after the WTA airs. I'm thinking about things said that did not make it into the broadcast, facial expressions and generally the juicy tidbits about what the girls said, etc. That's what would be worth knowing because what is shown on TV is again the whitewashed version, hardly even worth watching.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2963417;
    I hope somebody will be willing to share the really worthwhile bits after the WTA airs. I'm thinking about things said that did not make it into the broadcast, facial expressions and generally the juicy tidbits about what the girls said, etc. That's what would be worth knowing because what is shown on TV is again the whitewashed version, hardly even worth watching.
    I bet you they will not air anything that makes Matt look bad. Therefore, we may hear nothing Amanda says about him. If that happens, the ones who attended can tell us. Is it in the contract that you can NEVER tell about what you saw or heard at the taping or you just have to be silent until AFTER it airs?

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2963417;
    That would be nice - I hope after it airs, they're allowed to do that. Doesn't seem like it would matter much after that, other than PR if there's something they don't want to get out.

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2963913;
    That would be nice - I hope after it airs, they're allowed to do that. Doesn't seem like it would matter much after that, other than PR if there's something they don't want to get out.
    There's new previews up on ABC.

mystery girl #15?

is this the girl in top row farthest right?