Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Re: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup;2971458;
    The thing that struck me about Matt and Amanda is that Matt could never tell Amanda why he sent her home.
    The fact that he told her after he did not choose her...that everything he had said to her previously about his feelings were honest.

Shayne needs to worry.
    He did alot of "stumbling" IMO...and I couldn't agree more with your statement. I think we all will come to see the truth in the months ahead, as the bachettes come onboard to chat...and give there tales from the inside.

The thing that struck me about Matt and Amanda is that Matt could never tell Amanda why he sent her home.
    The fact that he told her after he did not choose her...that everything he had said to her previously about his feelings were honest.

Shayne needs to worry.
    well he did tell her without coming out and "actually" saying it...to me he said..you weren't falling down on your knees and whorshiping me and giving me declarations of undying love
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RobinYyes;2971454;
    I was at the taping- yes a lot was cut out. One thing was Marshanna actually kind of scolding Matt (in her- I love ya Matt but... kind of way) She told him that she was amazed at his choice- that Amanda CLEARLY was marriage material...she made that point a couple of times and that time the audience went bananas and supported Marshanna's comment. Matt didn't like that too much btw. I'm leaving for work, but I'll be on later this morning.
    Thanks so much for this little tidbit!! Now only if they would have actually shown stuff like this on the show it would have maybe been interesting to watch!! Thanks for sharing and hopefully you will be able to share a little bit more w/us!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2971473;
    well he did tell her without coming out and "actually" saying it...to me he said..you weren't falling down on your knees and whorshiping me and giving me declarations of undying love
    very, very true.....

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2971176;
    Well to be fair, a lot of us said that he looked much better in his rugby pics (with that haircut) but alas, it wasn't the haircut that did it, must have been a youthful pic from a few years back.
    Yes but his scruff on his face didn't look so heavy in those rugby pics. The combo of haircut/heavier beard just doesn't do it for me!

Quote Originally Posted by RobinYyes;2971454;
    I was at the taping- yes a lot was cut out. One thing was Marshanna actually kind of scolding Matt (in her- I love ya Matt but... kind of way) She told him that she was amazed at his choice- that Amanda CLEARLY was marriage material...she made that point a couple of times and that time the audience went bananas and supported Marshanna's comment. Matt didn't like that too much btw. I'm leaving for work, but I'll be on later this morning.
    thanks for filling us in that info, it doesn't surprise me at all though, there is something about Amanda that is quite endearing - more than any other bachelorette ever IMO. As far as I'm concerned, she's the whole package, and if one of my boys ever brought a girl like her home, I'd be over the moon.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Shayne needs to worry.
    The only think that I can think of as to why he sent her home is that even he knew that she was too good for him. He knew that he was going to choose Hollywood at this point in his life and let the glamour that surrounded Shayne lure him away. Oh well, his loss and some lucky guys gain, as Amanda is going to be much sought after now
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2971473;
    I'm not sure if that was a spelling mistake or not but spelled that way it was very appropriate

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

West Coaster here - I read the boards last night, but decided to watch anyway. I always find the show to be a lot better than what I read here. My husband was working on the computer near by and he came over to watch several times - he enjoyed the show. I think we, who sleuth and read the boards, come to the bachelor experience with jaded eyes. Those who watch casually enjoy it a lot more. I don't think we'd see a real romance if it was given to us on a silver platter.

What I'd like to know from those who were at the taping is: Did Noelle or Ashlee get to talk? Did Chris poll the audience?

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2971526;
    I'm not sure if that was a spelling mistake or not but spelled that way it was very appropriate
    lmao...I am the worlds worst speller...but it does fit..doesn't it...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!