Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Re: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2971353;
    Anyone else notice how Robin dissed Chels and Shayne by saying she was glad that when she left Amanda and Noelle were still there.....now that was a slam!!!
    Robin and Marshanna BOTH got too much time last night and I dont' want to waste anymore on them...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2971353;
    Anyone else notice how Robin dissed Chels and Shayne by saying she was glad that when she left Amanda and Noelle were still there.....now that was a slam!!!
    I thought Marshanna was the one that said that.

FORT Fan

Where are the ladies that were actually there and why are you not talking yet?

Chris must truly be a professional if he can keep a straight face while saying his script!

It was pretty boring-not one word from Noelle, no ganging up on the Bach and all that kissing but really what are you going to talk about when the whole thing was a done deal from day one. So what what do you think your first role will be?

Before I get distracted by reading the thread, I want to note that my favorite part was the outtake when Shayne was visiting the folks and Matt sat in the chair and broke it. His mother commented, "I thought I had the fat ass." Now we know why Matt thought his mom would love Chelsea.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2971397;
    Before I get distracted by reading the thread, I want to note that my favorite part was the outtake when Shayne was visiting the folks and Matt sat in the chair and broke it. His mother commented, "I thought I had the fat ass." Now we know why Matt thought his mom would love Chelsea.
    I thought that was his brother who made that comment but it could have been his mom and I just wasn't paying that close of attention but it was funny
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I just rewatched Amanda's part at WTA and I couldn't help but notice that she was well respected by all the girls and the audience. When she was speaking and relating how she felt, the camera cut to many of the girls listening, and there was sympathy in their faces, none of the usual eye-rolling. We know from the all the exit interviews that the majority thought that Matt was going to choose Amanda, so it wasn't just something that she was dillusional about, the girls saw it, we saw it - so there had to have been something that Matt was doing that made us all think that way.

I wonder if Matt will feel like a big shmuck once he breaks up with Shayne and realizes what he gave up for a trip to Hollywood. (I bet his family and friends think he is after watching the show LOL )
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2971421;
    I just rewatched Amanda's part at WTA and I couldn't help but notice that she was well respected by all the girls and the audience. When she was speaking and relating how she felt, the camera cut to many of the girls listening, and there was sympathy in their faces, none of the usual eye-rolling. We know from the all the exit interviews that the majority thought that Matt was going to choose Amanda, so it wasn't just something that she was dillusional about, the girls saw it, we saw it - so there had to have been something that Matt was doing that made us all think that way.

I wonder if Matt will feel like a big shmuck once he breaks up with Shayne and realizes what he gave up for a trip to Hollywood. (I bet his family and friends think he is after watching the show LOL )
    GREAT OBSERVATION!...when Robin was talking there was the "eye rolling" when Marshanna was yappping..there was the eye popping...you are so correct that Amanda has the respect of the other women (something that I believe is tough to get)...and also that of the audience and even Chris....I am sure that Matt will live to regret his decision...(at least once the fantasy of Hollywood wears off)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2971421;

I was at the taping- yes a lot was cut out. One thing was Marshanna actually kind of scolding Matt (in her- I love ya Matt but... kind of way) She told him that she was amazed at his choice- that Amanda CLEARLY was marriage material...she made that point a couple of times and that time the audience went bananas and supported Marshanna's comment. Matt didn't like that too much btw. I'm leaving for work, but I'll be on later this morning.

FORT Fanatic

The thing that struck me about Matt and Amanda is that Matt could never tell Amanda why he sent her home.
    The fact that he told her after he did not choose her...that everything he had said to her previously about his feelings were honest.

Shayne needs to worry.

After reading all of your comments, I'm glad I didn't waste my time watching the WTA special.

I loved Matt at the beginning of the season, but his charm has slowly gone downhill for me. I really don't see how this season is supposed to bring viewers back. "The Shayne Show" hardly makes me want to see future seasons. Can we please have a Bachelor who really is serious about finding a relationship and making it work for the right reasons?!

And I don't possibly see how the FRC is the 'most romantic' ever *ack*....to me, Charlie's was the most romantic (but I'm a sucker for a sensitive man..)

I agree with whoever said that Fleiss should take a hiatis from Bach seasons and do a couple back-to-back Bachelorette seasons...those always work out better anyway (except for SWSNBN).
    Forever a Word Nerd