Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Re: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2971316;
    Well I didn't get to see the "24 losers" comment up here in Canada. Did they cut it out?
    Interesting Dodie - now that you mention it - I don't remember him saying it either. I watched the final 20 minutes of the show this morning and it started with Amanda's time on stage - I wonder what else they cut out of the Canadian version?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2971324;
    Interesting Dodie - now that you mention it - I don't remember him saying it either. I watched the final 20 minutes of the show this morning and it started with Amanda's time on stage - I wonder what else they cut out of the Canadian version?
    LOL look at my post above yours! ^

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2971244;
    Thank you for your post! The things I say about Matt have nothing to do with Matt not choosing Amanda, heck I didn't even really see too much between them but that doesn't mean I have to like Matt or his sense of humor. This is not a fan board so I don't get why we have to say nothing but nice things about Matt or any of the women.

Well said!! I feel the exact same way!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2971330;
    LOL look at my post above yours! ^

saw it - thanks - I don't remember that in the preview either and I watched them repeatedly......

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;2971255;
    You don't have to say anything nice about any one of them. This is for us to express our opinions and observations. And we should not be slapped on the wrist just because we don't like Matt or think he isn't what he said he was. I liked Amanda and the way I feel about the douchebag has nothing to do with Amanda. I think his sense of humor comes across really abbrasive. He has no tact and is very uncouth. JMO
    That's right. No slapping on the wrist allowed either. FAQ

There was a lot of arrogance radiating out of Matt last night, his whole posture sitting on that sofa, the way he talked, even his tone of voice, were all just terribly grating. Why any of these women would want to be with this guy is beyond me. His stupid lines about wanting to spend the rest of his life with his chosen one were not only ridiculous but pretty much branded him as a producer dummy who would say anything that they told him to say. Rest of his life? Maybe the rest of May... What a complete moron.

Not that I was overly impressed with Amanda either. She said that they were at the beginning of something on the Fantasy Date, but then a day later at the RC she was indignant when he dumped her because she thought they were going to get engaged. Oh, for heaven's sake! Talk about delusion.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2971249;
    ITA..I think that in the beginning (when he thought he was a global financier-looking for love and marriage)...we thought...awww..this will be great!...then we got the Shayne show..and Matt became just a normal old DB looking for "camera time" to further his career with no regard for the ones he kicked to the curb!...JMHO

Kinda leaves a taste in your mouth
    This has obviously come across to the sponsorship/advertisors because of the amount of time they are willing to give to this show this year and last. If Fleiss had more time he would use it.

Anyone else notice how Robin dissed Chels and Shayne by saying she was glad that when she left Amanda and Noelle were still there.....now that was a slam!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2971342;
    That's right. No slapping on the wrist allowed either. FAQ

Not that I was overly impressed with Amanda either. She said that they were at the beginning of something on the Fantasy Date, but then a day later at the RC she was indignant when he dumped her because she thought they were going to get engaged. Oh, for heaven's sake! Talk about delusion.
    I took Amanda's comments to mean that she wasn't ready to say I love you yet (and mean it, otherwise they're just words) but that she thought that they had the beginnings of a lasting relationship, hence the part about getting engaged. An engagement on the Bachelor is a little different than IRL, so I don't think her comments were out of line, when taking into consideration the format of the show. IMO Shayne and Chelsea's declaration of love is premature and should have thrown up red flags for Matt, anybody can say them - Amanda's honestly should have shown Matt how seriously she was taking the whole process.

Oh well, her receiving F1 rose wasn't part of the script, so I guess it doesn't really matter.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2971353;
    Anyone else notice how Robin dissed Chels and Shayne by saying she was glad that when she left Amanda and Noelle were still there.....now that was a slam!!!
    You are right that was a slam. I did giggle a bit but, not because I don't like the Chelsea and Shayne. It was just so typical of Robin. She really doesn't get it. I think she was standing behind the door when "being a nice human being" was passed out. That girl really needs someone to sit her down and make her watch every minute (including what was left on the cutting room floor) and tell her what she is doing wrong and try to teach her how to interact with other humans. Maybe she is missing the nice gene.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2971356;
    I took Amanda's comments to mean that she wasn't ready to say I love you yet (and mean it, otherwise they're just words) but that she thought that they had the beginnings of a lasting relationship, hence the part about getting engaged. An engagement on the Bachelor is a little different than IRL, so I don't think her comments were out of line, when taking into consideration the format of the show. IMO Shayne and Chelsea's declaration of love is premature and should have thrown up red flags for Matt, anybody can say them - Amanda's honestly should have shown Matt how seriously she was taking the whole process.

Oh well, her receiving F1 rose wasn't part of the script, so I guess it doesn't really matter.
    to me..when you consider the "format" of the show...and "other girls" dating the same guy and the "little" amount of actual time you get to spend with him...I am not sure I could or would declare feelings of "love" so quickly...now thats just me..I don't think I could...but I can understand how some can get wrapped up in the "process" and the "fantasy" and declare them...maybe thats the entire problem with the show...seems like it is not set up to be lasting...you go from a very intense fantasy situation to real life and in real life they find they don't have those "feelings" after all...I don't think Amanda was wrong for not declaring that "love" so quickly...to me IMO...it seems like she takes those 3 words very seriously and she is not the type that can just throw them out there....they have to mean something for her to say them....

He said he cut her because she had not said the "love" word..and that rubbed me the wrong way too...I got the feeling from him that well..you weren't crawling all over me and gushing all over me and giving me all these declarations of love so that means we can't go any further.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!