Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Re: The Women Tell All **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2971261;
    I did not find him arrogant at all last night ~ I thought he was nervous, as he said, and who would want to be faced with 15 women that he rejected? I do not think that it would be an easy situation and he handled it the best as anyone could given the circumstances. His face really did ease up when he talked about his love.
    I'm not a Matt "lover", but he didn't come across as arrogant to me either last night. And he did light up when talking about his "perfect match" and how he now believes in "fate".......I also noticed we were shown some new intimate caps of him and Shayne, but nothing new on Chelsea.....that should settle any doubt some may have in their minds. MAYBE Bamabrain will get her wedding afterall!

Anyways, back to the arrogance.....while I didn't see it, I do recall someone who attended the taping posting that she and her friends left with a less than stellar impression of Matt. Maybe we will hear more from them.

Last night was probably the most boring WTA to date. The way he walked in and sat down I did get the impression that he felt he was TOOO good for everyone there. After seeing Matt state at the end of the show last night, that when he saw Shayne walk up with her flowing hair and she looked just like a movie star. I firmly believe that he is in it purely for the advancement of his "acting career". The outtakes really gave me a sense that this year was scripted more than ever and this was just a complete setup..
    Yorkies are like potato chips you can't have just one

Well, I didn't get to watch the show last night and I thought I'd read some of the comments here before watching it to see if it'd be worth my time ...
    ahahahahahahaha, guess NOT! After the comments about Matt's haircut tho' I was! curious to see what it looks like. I saw a photo on the screencaps thread [not sure if I know how to attach it here or not]
    ... may I say i think he looks like a turtle??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth..."

Quote Originally Posted by MayBaby;2971300;
    Well, I didn't get to watch the show last night and I thought I'd read some of the comments here before watching it to see if it'd be worth my time ...
    ahahahahahahaha, guess NOT! After the comments about Matt's haircut tho' I was! curious to see what it looks like. I saw a photo on the screencaps thread [not sure if I know how to attach it here or not]
    ... may I say i think he looks like a turtle??
    thats it..theres our HINT about who the final choice is...I knew it was the turtle...but on the out takes...he really seemed to be into the "red phone booth"...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2971121;
    I agree Lynn. I could see Shayne suggesting that look. It's the LA Beckman look.
    LOL - that's what I thought too, is Shayne going to to get Victoria's haircut next

Matt totally turned me off at the WTA - he couldn't even show some respect to the girls by turning his head to talk to them, when talking to Amanda, he kept his arm on the back of the couch and turned his neck to speak, I bet he couldn't look her in the eyes after he knew that she had just saw the Chelsea FD and knew why she went home. Good girls do finish last I guess
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Haven't watch but coming here to read I now know dont watch it. Amanda is better off with out him, maybe she will find her love just like Deanna does and have a show of her own. Good girls finish last but sometime with the best. Amanda will have her love when the man upstairs deem fit and he will be nothing like Matt the Wuss.

Good luck to the WUSS he might need it in the end

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2971304;
    thats it..theres our HINT about who the final choice is...I knew it was the turtle...but on the out takes...he really seemed to be into the "red phone booth"...lol
    yeah! as long as I can still get a laugh out of this show
    "When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth..."

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2971201;
    We already heard from one of the attendees that we would not like Matt any better after the WTA. I honestly think they had to edit the show to make Matt look better -
    Well I didn't get to see the "24 losers" comment up here in Canada. Did they cut it out?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2971189;
    If Matt is privy to any message board information, and I think he is, I understand his apparent irritation. Posters have been vicious toward Shayne and him. The comment, there are going to be 24 losers was accurate. It may have sounded harsh but it was his way of saying, back off.

Why show clips from the show? We have seen those many times since the promo's also featured them! ARG. Very disappointing show.

Perhaps they did ask the women who they thought he would choose and they all answered Shayne so decided to dump it. Someone who attended will come by and fill in the blanks for us.
    I could care less if that jerk is irritated at us here on the FORT. We are irritated by him because he's behaved in a classless, arrogant manner, topped off by the "loser" comment. It really looked to me like the girls last night felt that they'd actually dodged a bullet. Matt put himself on t.v. to achieve fame and fortune, well now we see his behavior and we comment on it. I would seriously doubt that DB cares what we think though. I wonder where he thinks this show will take him? imo, He was not camera ready in either his appearance nor his behavior. I agree that his edit has been strange and despite his insistance that he's found his true love the fact that the 24 LOSERS comment made the promo smacks of him being thrown under the bus to me.
    In terms of the vote as to who the f1 is, all the girls thought that Amanda would be F1 before the WTA show, so I'd think they'd only be guessing at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2971316;
    Well I didn't get to see the "24 losers" comment up here in Canada. Did they cut it out?
    It was not actually aired in the show. It was shown in the previews for the WTA show....