Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Wta

Re: Wta

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;2950916;
    even if you do wait there won't be much to tell, its really not like they can just give it away..........last year read the boards all night and was totally confused
    I know that half of the info that will be shared about the WTA taping will be made up and totally bogus, but I still think it is very fun to see what they come up with. It should also be interesting if people start to say the same thing about it. . . it may actually ring true in that case!

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;2950916;
    even if you do wait there won't be much to tell, its really not like they can just give it away..........last year read the boards all night and was totally confused
    Oh, I realize there won't be much because of their contracts they have to sign, but I think it will be fun to see what peoples spins on things will be and what "clues" they might try and "leak"

Didn't they start taping later in the day last year??

I was posting on NoH last season and was notified asap, so I knew things were not going to turn out for DeAnna. Then we had the spoiler at Jokers......the "greek tragedy" and "F1 becomes F2".......pretty darn accurate.

Of course we're not talking F1 at this point; we just want to know who goes home at F3, so hopefully someone will drop a hint. My friend isn't going this time around......maybe for DeAnna's season. If not, I would be happy to contribute to the "Cape" fund!

I feel so bad.. I wish I would have known that the show was taping today.. I would have tried to go..

I'll tell you what.. I'll try to make it for the DeAnna season.. Does anyone know exactly where it's taped ??

I don't even need to hear who is F3, F2, F1. I'm going to have take-out Italian for dinner Monday night.

HOWEVER, I would really love to hear some behind-the-curtain tidbits.

FORT Fan

I think they said the taping started at 1:00PM PST. I'm in Washington state and right now it is 9:25PM. I am hoping it does not take as long as long year's to get some news.

I know last year it was said people were scared to death to utter a word of what happened, but we still got good enough hints to figure out "ol' whats his name" didn't pick anyone. Hoping for some good solid hints tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2950941;
    I don't even need to hear who is F3, F2, F1. I'm going to have take-out Italian for dinner Monday night.

HOWEVER, I would really love to hear some behind-the-curtain tidbits.
    I'm getting ants in my pants.
    Who showed up as F3, is all i wanna know right now!!

It's 12:50 here in New York, and... I'm waiting for crumbs.

Same here in Georgia...sighhhhh.

Same here in Toronto