Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Wta

Re: Wta

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2950829;
    Okay it is 10:30 where I'm at (In Louisiana). Shouldn't they be let out of the building already? I want to start hearing some tidbits!!
    I'm in Louisiana too, i<3realitytv, in the New Orleans area! Where y'at?

Quote Originally Posted by singintune114;2950884;
    I'm in Louisiana too, i<3realitytv, in the New Orleans area! Where y'at?
    Oh how neat! I'm in Lutcher, which is just about 40 minutes away from New Orleans. It's nice to see another louisianian on the board!

So 1:00 a.m. in the morning was when you heard they were let out last season cape! LOL I guess I'll be waiting here until then. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2950870 View Post
    CAPE - woah!!! didn't the thing start like 1 pm or so ?? - 1am EST would be like 10pm in CA
    YEP!!! I think last year took so long b/c of the uniqueness of the situation and people (the girls and the audience) were trying to wrap their heads around what had happened...can you imagine what it must have been like to be in that audience? Even though I knew what happened...I didn't really believe it until I saw it happen...I imagine that audience was SHOCKED...

so unless something SHOCKING happened I doubt taping would go so late again...do we know what time they started?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;2950834;
    Me too....in Texas and waiting!
    Waiting in Ohio.... I hope someone decides to send us poor fort members a small clue soon. Please !!!!!!

FORT Regular

Checking in from PA...I wonder if we could cover all 50 states with people waiting to hear?????

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2950899;
    Oh how neat! I'm in Lutcher, which is just about 40 minutes away from New Orleans. It's nice to see another louisianian on the board!

So 1:00 a.m. in the morning was when you heard they were let out last season cape! LOL I guess I'll be waiting here until then. . .
    I know where you are! I'm actually on the Northshore, in Slidell!

I don't think I'll make it until 1:00 a.m., but I will definitely be checking in tomorrow as soon as possible!

FORT Regular

oh yea...forgot to say its after midnight now

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;2950906;
    I don't know if I can't wait up that long. I got an early morning with church and all.
    even if you do wait there won't be much to tell, its really not like they can just give it away..........last year read the boards all night and was totally confused

Yep, way past bedtime for this Florida girl!

FORT Regular

Well, I am looking forward to seeing if there are any hints. Just after 11 here in Illinois, so I'll probably wait up a bit longer.
    ~ Kirsten ~

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanore Roosevelt