Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Wta

Re: Wta

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy*of*two;2950359;
    Nah, she'd probably tell the phone booth to walk off. LOL!
    "Don't TELL ME I have to deposit another coin! I WILL NOT HAVE IT! :nono"

Quote Originally Posted by mlyoung;2950606;
    I remember that and the info being something like a Greek Tragedy and something like F1 becomes F2.....and boy was I so confused....probably like what I'm going to be feeling come tomorrow....since I was sure that Jenni was the F1 last season.

But I believe that was after the ATFR taping not the WTA...

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Well FTR...if it was me going to the WTA or the AFRC...confidentiality waiver be damned. I would be on the closest payphone calling some one from here to post and share all the details here...so that I did not have an unfair advantage with the RC game as people who were unable to attend. Although being Canadian, would not be able to play it, and being Canadian, good luck Fleiss is tracking me down. I don't believe for a minute that they would do anything to anyone who spills....a few hundred/thousand people would read the results here. Would they really care....NO! The casual millions (decreasing as they are) of viewers, would still not know the results ahead of time, and probably don't much care. But that's just me..... corrupt and amoral!!! Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2950638;
    But I believe that was after the ATFR taping not the WTA...
    YOu are right about that...thanks for the correction.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2950641 View Post
    Well FTR...if it was me going to the WTA or the AFRC...confidentiality waiver be damned. I would be on the closest payphone calling some one from here to post and share all the details here...so that I did not have an unfair advantage with the RC game as people who were unable to attend. Although being Canadian, would not be able to play it, and being Canadian, good luck Fleiss is tracking me down. I don't believe for a minute that they would do anything to anyone who spills....a few hundred/thousand people would read the results here. Would they really care....NO! The casual millions (decreasing as they are) of viewers, would still not know the results ahead of time, and probably don't much care. But that's just me..... corrupt and amoral!!! Thanks
    Karey
    I would be making the phone calls as well Karey!! I already offered up to the FORT that if everyone wants to chip in for me to go to the ATFR taping...I will call everyone and have my own "CAPE TELLS ALL!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2950663;
    I would be making the phone calls as well Karey!! I already offered up to the FORT that if everyone wants to chip in for me to go to the ATFR taping...I will call everyone and have my own "CAPE TELLS ALL!!!"
    I'd gladly pay you....

wherever there is a T.V. and the bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by mlyoung;2950669;
    I'd gladly pay you....
    I'll pay too Cape!

lol...all it takes is a long distance phone card which can be bought at the dollar store...one phone call to from a pay phone...but I respect those that wish to live by the contracts they sign...but there are a LOT of ways to get around it without being caught...but me..I am a sneaky witch..I would figure out a way...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fanatic

Let me know where to send my money! I'd love to help you out!
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

Cape I'll send ya some money....