Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Wta

Re: Wta

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2951121;
    Poster, saids that her post are 100% clue free nothing in her post has double meaning, so I guess it will have to come from someone else.......
    what board are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2951116;
    All these subtle hints seem to be pointing to Amanda leaving at f3..."sweet" "looooong" "thin"
    I'm really happy that I'm being productive during my bout of insomnia tonight,but sad because I agree what the cryptic hints appear to mean. Thin and sweet I would definitely think refers to Amanda...loooong could have been an alliterative hint for Llamas, if the other 2 hints weren't so pointed.

Oh well. Case closed. Ship has sailed. Filming has wrapped. So who has info on Deanna.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2951143;
    There are quite a few other boards, not just here, Jokers or ABC which I am a member of all........
    I just checked those boards... nothing there.

So will we be getting buttercups, tigerlillies, or orchids next Monday night? Anyone know this for sure? Please fess up!

Thanks Luv...meant to say that....

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2951148;
    I'm really happy that I'm being productive during my bout of insomnia tonight,but sad because I agree what the cryptic hints appear to mean. Thin and sweet I would definitely think refers to Amanda...loooong could have been an alliterative hint for Llamas, if the other 2 hints weren't so pointed.

Oh well. Case closed. Ship has sailed. Filming has wrapped. So who has info on Deanna.
    Why would HIS name imply that? The long could mean HEIGHT. The tallest is certainly Amanda. If it were to mean the length of a surname, that wouldn't be Lamas, it could be Amanda's christaian name which is loooooooong. Just taking the clues for what they give us...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2951150;
    So will we be getting buttercups, tigerlillies, or orchids next Monday night? Anyone know this for sure? Please fess up!

Sounds like buttercups and tigerlillies to me. All of my orchids are wilting!

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;2951146;
    what board are you talking about?
    Why would I tell that? Because if the poster post does have clues, than if I posted the board name on here, she/he could be in trouble that is why I am saying poster and not the nic......I have been a member of this other board for many, many years I don't know who will go home, it could be Shayne for all I know since she has now said that her post are 100% clue free.......

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2951148;

well that was quick.

Quote Originally Posted by MissyS.;2951151;
    Thanks Luv...meant to say that....
    Yes, Luv, thank you so much for taking the time to post this info for us!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone