• Shayne

59 27.31%
  • Red Phone Box

15 6.94%
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who do *YOU* want the final rose to go to? *SPOILERS*

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Who do *YOU* want the final rose to go to? *SPOILERS*

We already have a poll set up for who we think Matt will choose, but if it were all ip to you, who would *YOU* choose?

Which lovely lady is your favorite? Who’s your girl? Who do *YOU* want to see win this thing?
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Poll: Who do*YOU* want the final rose to go to? *SPOILERS*

Jewelsy, thank you so much for setting this up for us!! It will be interesting to compare the results of this poll to the other poll.

On this poll I voted that *I* want Amanda to be the F1, but I think ultimately Matt will choose Shayne to give his final rose to. That is based on the SC's and all the insider information that has been leaked this year.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Re: Poll: Who do*YOU* want the final rose to go to? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2932796;
    Jewelsy, thank you so much for setting this up for us!! It will be interesting to compare the results of this poll to the other poll.

On this poll I voted that *I* want Amanda to be the F1, but I think ultimately Matt will choose Shayne to give his final rose to. That is based on the SC's and all the insider information that has been leaked this year.
    soccermama, I agree with everything you said except that I think Chelsea is the one...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Re: Who do *YOU* want the final rose to go to? *SPOILERS*

I *WANT* Matt to give Shayne the final rose. I think even with the edits and judging solely on what we can see, Shayne should win. I just don't believe editing can make that much of a difference in showing who these girls really are. I also think Matt is the one we don't really know because his editing makes it difficult to tell who he is. The final rose will show what he wants/who he is moreso than which girl is most well-suited for him.
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

*Proudly Aboard the Blonde Train*

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I want the final rose to go to Shayne. I think she is fun, real, and not afraid to show Matt how she is feeling. She cracks me up and she is absolutely beautiful.
    Wake up and be awesome

djp

I want Amanda to get final rose, there is just something about her that I think makes her stand out. Love all the sleuthing and information that all of you find and present. Wonderful talent on these boards.

FORT Fanatic

I want the final rose to go to Shayne. I believe she will prove Matt wrong.

Amanda

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

I want CHELSEA to get the final rose ...but I know she won't. And I am fine with Shayne getting it. To me Chelsea seems a bit better match...she is so funny, I think they would have a great time together, and she seems to be much more ready and better suited to what Matt stated he was looking for. Shayne seems a bit young and not ready for what Matt described he wanted on the first episode, but perhaps once he became smitten with her, he decided to change his plans. They will be cute together though and I wish them happiness. And Noelle....Matt missed out on a gem there. Thanks Jewelsy.
    Karey

Not only is Shayne adoreable, she's funny, honest and from what I see totally into Matt. My vote is for her
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast